Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bernardeschi: 'Sarri suited to Juventus'
By Football Italia staff

Federico Bernardeschi welcomes Maurizio Sarri as a main candidate for the Juventus job. “I can say his profile is suitable.”
The Azzurri will play Greece on June 8 and Bosnia-Herzegovina on June 11 as part of their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign, having won the first two games against Finland and Liechtenstein.
“This is an extraordinary group with many talented young players. We all agree on the Italy we’d like to see, which is just as much about having strong men as it is strong players. (Coach Roberto) Mancini has worked hard on that aspect.”
Juventus are still without a Coach of their own, having fired Max Allegri, but the search for a replacement has been whittled down to Maurizio Sarri, more unlikely options Mauricio Pochettino and Pep Guardiola.
“Allegri should be celebrated, as it’s what he deserves, because it’s not easy to win as much as he did,” continued Bernardeschi in a Press conference. “He has his ideas, which have taken Juve to a great deal of success.
“I won’t comment on who the next Coach could be, as we have a club made up of some excellent directors, so whoever arrives will be up to the task and bring something new for every player.
“As a player, I can allow myself to say that Sarri’s profile is suitable, but I don’t know if he’ll be the next Coach or not.”
Meanwhile, former Italy, Juventus and Chelsea Coach Mancini has signed for Inter.
“I was fortunate enough to work with Conte for a brief time. He made history for Juventus, both as a player and a Coach. It’s only natural that our fans feel passionate about that, but what he’s achieved in his life remains.”

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,731
    Bernardeschi: 'Sarri suited to Juventus'
    By Football Italia staff

Federico Bernardeschi welcomes Maurizio Sarri as a main candidate for the Juventus job. “I can say his profile is suitable.”
    The Azzurri will play Greece on June 8 and Bosnia-Herzegovina on June 11 as part of their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign, having won the first two games against Finland and Liechtenstein.
    “This is an extraordinary group with many talented young players. We all agree on the Italy we’d like to see, which is just as much about having strong men as it is strong players. (Coach Roberto) Mancini has worked hard on that aspect.”
    Juventus are still without a Coach of their own, having fired Max Allegri, but the search for a replacement has been whittled down to Maurizio Sarri, more unlikely options Mauricio Pochettino and Pep Guardiola.
    “Allegri should be celebrated, as it’s what he deserves, because it’s not easy to win as much as he did,” continued Bernardeschi in a Press conference. “He has his ideas, which have taken Juve to a great deal of success.
    “I won’t comment on who the next Coach could be, as we have a club made up of some excellent directors, so whoever arrives will be up to the task and bring something new for every player.
    “As a player, I can allow myself to say that Sarri’s profile is suitable, but I don’t know if he’ll be the next Coach or not.”
    Meanwhile, former Italy, Juventus and Chelsea Coach Mancini has signed for Inter.
    “I was fortunate enough to work with Conte for a brief time. He made history for Juventus, both as a player and a Coach. It’s only natural that our fans feel passionate about that, but what he’s achieved in his life remains.”
    the Italian version he never mentions him. lol

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
    Penalty at 1 min. Virgil and Allison best players. Kane and Alli underperforming. Pool like 50% in passes and 35% possesion, yet, Poch is the one to point out lol
    You didn't follow, I see. I didn't point out Poch as the culprit. I pointed out his tactics weren't 'spot on' when someone said so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 228)