Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2609

Poch loses a cl final with spurs and suddenly people think hes the biggest loser in the world... I bet those same people would defend allegri too
He's been coaching THFC since 2014 & has won nothing, even Sarri pipped him to 3rd spot this season. Max also started the same year re his tenure @ Juventus & won 11 trophies? I also hasten to add that during this period, even Ranieri pipped Poochie to the EPL title..............nothing to see here move on:euromax:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pochettino, pass, after what he did today. A losers mentality and still some rate him as one of the best managers in the world. I always say Sarri is the best and only option if we want a successful season next yeah. I am sticking to him as poch sticked to harry Kane.

Sarri can also bring world class players from Chelsea and Napoli.
:rofl: :howler: So much fail in one post. Never post when you're fasting. Log off and come back after Ramadan. Only two more days to go Bro.

That lack of water, food, and dehydration is some powerful hallucinogenic.

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark , not to be a dick, but how are these people allowed here?
I see that @Socrates disliked your post. Probably the most cowardly member on this forum. He rarely, if ever, posts but always finds time to dislike posts and hide behind his monitor. That's another level of peasant :D

Anyway, Fuck Sarri. I'd take Pooch any day.

May 23, 2013
Thought they did well tactically. I really like the movement from Son, Ali and Eriksen plus the FB's. They just didn't have any composure to take advantage of promising situations. I'm not convinced he is to blame for that.

His main mistake was starting Kane but he is their talisman so I guess he thought it'd lift them.

But probably not a clever idea to judge managers on one game. Klopp is a better coach than his team showed.
The movement was alright til they got to the final third where barely anyone was willing to make a run into the box or play crosses in. Spurs' overall quality of play improved immensely after Lucas Moura was introduced.

Starting Kane was a MAJOR mistake. Throughout the season Spuds have enjoyed far superior results with Kane injured and overall their style of play is just superior. You can't bench Lucas Moura after scoring a hattrick in the CL and Llorente after scoring the winner vs City+changing the game vs Ajax for 70+ minutes in the game. Both should've started but atleast one of em had to start.

Not basing my judgement of Poch off one game. Overall I have never been all that impressed with Spurs style of play and they've have had many failures over the years (2nd behind Leicester).

- - - Updated - - -

Will really be funny to see all the shit talkers riding Sarri's dick after he wins the CL for Juve....

- - - Updated - - -

It's happening and theres nothing you all can do to stop it

- - - Updated - - -

1559456356873.png

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Poch loses a cl final with spurs and suddenly people think hes the biggest loser in the world... I bet those same people would defend allegri too
He is a loser for failing to over-overachieve - Isnt that CL final already an overeacheivement?!
The world is full with ignorant people who see one coach doing miracle after miracle but after lots of miracles he fails and then he is the biggest loser, a disgrace for coaches...

This thing is ridiculous but in any case regarding yesterday`s game - I dont think he got the tactics wrong - He just had a bad luck as Tottenham were at least on par with Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)