Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Pochettino, pass, after what he did today. A losers mentality and still some rate him as one of the best managers in the world. I always say Sarri is the best and only option if we want a successful season next yeah. I am sticking to him as poch sticked to harry Kane.

Sarri can also bring world class players from Chelsea and Napoli.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Pochettino, pass, after what he did today. A losers mentality and still some rate him as one of the best managers in the world. I always say Sarri is the best and only option if we want a successful season next yeah. I am sticking to him as poch sticked to harry Kane.

I hope you're trying to troll rn

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016

@Mark , not to be a dick, but how are these people allowed here?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They can appeal, and by the time verdict is final, they'd be well into the season.
Nobody knows any timeline. Milan was banned from EL last year and had their appeal rejected by CAS they would've been banned from EL 2018-19. This is more complicated of course, but nobody knows anything regarding how the timeline will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 237)