Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think with Pep ... We can have another Scudetto with attack minded team .... and good chance in CL ....as wining no one guarantees

When we say attack minded ...this means more brand exposure like AA ... more money in the long run ....if we still buying all these stars and yet playing poor like some Italian minnows teams ....this will not take us anywhere ....

as example: Man United Fergi style of play drove a lot of sales aboard and in the country ....and tell today ...the only thing attached to them is the Fergi days ....
and they are trying to reach that level ....

So Pep with us will revolutionize our game approach into more attacking ..... this is same as Sarri thing ...but Sarri the man is not a winner compared to Pep

is is worth it ? See ...Sacking Allegri means ..our Italain way of winning is just thrown out of the window ...... and to change our game philosophy but yet keep the winning mentality ....the solution is Pep ....

Attractive Football drive huge sales ....more fans ...more views and may be more specific TV packages for us .... + getting results ....

You are actually on top of the world ..

- - - Updated - - -
Yeh im on this as well. Agnelli would be looking for the exposure

Both sArri anD pep play attacking footie, but one has won a lot and the other IMO doesn have the class for this team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Osman, the broken. Keeper of Tuz history.

giphy.gif

Jaime Sisterfucker aka all of Tuzdom:

Bran gurata: ““Hush Tuzor! No more Tuzoring!” No light bringer bald prophet coming to save us all. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong. Sarri is Juventus new coach”

Maurizio-Sarri-Chelsea-BATE.jpg

HI THERE, CAN WE PLAY OUR GAMES BEFORE INTER EVERY TIME PLEASE.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Next Juventus Manager

Odds as at 1/6/19, 11=30 pm

1/2 Sarri
5/1 Guardiola
12/1 Pochettino
25/1 Mourinho
33/1 Simeone
40/1 Benitez, Deschamps
50/1 Wenger

Source: Oddschecker

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
As a Juventus fan, i have heard the "you play so bad and yet you win" argument so, so many times by other teams' fans, im sure many of you have, too, and it has never bothered us cause we kept on winning. Klopp and his team played a bad game in a CL final, which they WON, and i see the same lame-ass coments being directed at him by non-other than JUVE fans. Its pathetic. Congratulations to Klopp, he deserved this. Now let me go and masturbate to Klopps picture.
Didn't you praise Klopp a few pages earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)