Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They better not sign Poch. This guy sucks
Thought they did well tactically. I really like the movement from Son, Ali and Eriksen plus the FB's. They just didn't have any composure to take advantage of promising situations. I'm not convinced he is to blame for that.

His main mistake was starting Kane but he is their talisman so I guess he thought it'd lift them.

But probably not a clever idea to judge managers on one game. Klopp is a better coach than his team showed.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Henderson, Wijndalum, Milner, Fabinho, Can. Good enough to reach 2 CL finals back to back and win one of them... and they say Klopp isnt a great coach.
Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Bentancur... not good enough for Europe even if Ronaldo is leading the attack in front of them,.. and they say Allegri is a genius and better coach :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Thought they did well tactically. I really like the movement from Son, Ali and Eriksen plus the FB's. They just didn't have any composure to take advantage of promising situations. I'm not convinced he is to blame for that.

His main mistake was starting Kane but he is their talisman so I guess he thought it'd lift them.

But probably not a clever idea to judge managers on one game. Klopp is a better coach than his team showed.
This

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Henderson, Wijndalum, Milner, Fabinho, Can. Good enough to reach 2 CL finals back to back and win one of them... and they say Klopp isnt a great coach.
Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Bentancur... not good enough for Europe even if Ronaldo is leading the attack in front of them,.. and they say Allegri is a genius and better coach :lol:
I don't know who said that but I heard that you're a shit poster and based on irrelevant word salads you put here I agree with that 100%.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Klopp's team had 35% possession today, and played shit football. I thought you said winning while playing shitty football is terrible? :lol3:

And obviously Klopp is a great coach. So is Allegri. The two aren't mutually exclusive, well maybe they are for morons? :boh:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
They better not sign Poch. This guy sucks
I just wanted to ask this question ...is he good ? ...

I'm still a fan ...but for a moment a felt sorry for Allegri , CL final is not a regular match ...it needs a lot of nerve to seal it ....

Spurs & Liverpool are both exciting teams and know how to play....but for understanding reasons ...their nerve system some how collapsed and all the players & managers are not usual themselves tonight ...everyone scared from the other ....and for the moment Spurs was pressing ...Liverpool got the 2nd goal....similar EL win ....

I think Poch reaching the final with those players is achievement and he have no more weapons to turn the game around ...in the meantime ....Klopp caved and just waiting for narrow chances and they did .....

for me Poch did very well....but this is CL final ...and usually finals are like this except some exceptions of course

Barese

May 9, 2019
Probably Juve, Ajax, City and even Barca fans all feel like they could have won this final.

If we only used the full potential of this team. What a shame.

Aug 2, 2005
I believe it because momblano track record is better than the rest. Also really allegri was getting 8 so why not double that for the coach we want. You have the best player in the world you don't think Juventus would pay a top coach ? We're not Frosinone
And Tanu still at Pep,, lets wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 252)