Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
And THIS is what happens when you get a coach that knows what he is doing and give him untied hands. Bravo Klopp, simply bravo, i adore him. Agnelli should take notes. I am simply in awe. Klopp is on of thr coaches if not THE best coach in the world now. Fuck defensive player roles, fuck everything.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
And THIS is what happens when you get a coach that knows what he is doing and give him untied hands. Bravo Klopp, simply bravo, i adore him. Agnelli should take notes. I am simply in awe. Klopp is on of thr coaches if not THE best coach in the world now. Fuck defensive player roles, fuck everything.
You do realize he won the final by being rock solid defensively and waiting for counters the whole game?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This? Dude, their play was awful. Don't know what would've happened without the penalty gift.

Now, say you're leaving Poch...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Did you even watch the game ffs? Lmaooooo what a shit take.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Lol, imagine complementing Klopp for today's performance.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Parting ways with Max over his lack of style isn’t justified (even though it’s said and done). What is the point of bringing in someone to hopefully achieve what is considered bare minimum to fans but only to do it with more entertaining play? New hire must be held to a higher standard of success. Otherwise what is the point of enacting a change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Better style is valuable in itself even if you keep results constant (assuming thats a certainty).

But to answer your question of why enact change at all? it is that after a few years with Allegri, the results seemed to be slipping and not constant. Last year we were worse than 2 years ago. This year we did worse than the last in the CL and lost the coppa despite a much superior squad. The investment has increased but both the quality and the results were in decline. And so keeping Allegri wasnt a guarantee of local dominance and far CL runs anymore, and there was no year over year improvement in how effective our football is the way it was in his first 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 217)