Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I am ok just makes me laugh how everyone on here is selective in what they believe yet they harp on those who believe in momblano
Selective? The dude has him on video from 5 metres away. So yeah, he's in Milan. What he's there for, I don't care. But he's obviously there. If you deny it, it's obvious who is the selective one out here.

Believing x or y as our next coach is all about guessing atthis point. But denying Sarri is there is just stupid. They're all over it in Italian press atm...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Selective? The dude has him on video from 5 metres away. So yeah, he's in Milan. What he's there for, I don't care. But he's obviously there. If you deny it, it's obvious who is the selective one out here.
Even if he is none of that at all points to him being Juventus coach. Besides why is this video so bad from 5 meters away what is he using a flip phone

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Even if he is none of that at all points to him being Juventus coach. Besides why is this video so bad from 5 meters away what is he using a flip phone
I never said he was there to sign his Juventus contract or whatever. I don't even think he'll be our coach. But he's obviously there and probably meeting his manager/multiple clubs over the next few days.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri will do a great job or an awful one IMO (He would still win the scudetto anyway).
I think if we do get Sarri he will try to make Juve play his style which basically means if there is a team that can counter it we need to avoid them.
Also There is the question of how our team adapt to his methods..
If we get Pep - Im sure about his style and players to fit in - CL wins is something no manager could guarantee but there is of course more of a chance with some managers compared to the others..

Still hope for a Pepolution

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Don't care either way but it makes me laugh that that barely recognizable video is accepted as sarri being him or not but what momblano has is mocked here
You're just swinging your arms around trying to hit something at this point. The video only confirms him entering the building after the seventeen thousand reports placing him there....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
People need to explain why, Guardiola’s wife has signed a 3 years contract for a lease car in Turin ....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Lease? Can't they afford to cash directly? Poor people

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri is abandoning a sinking ship.The fans hate him , mocked him.chelski has a transfer ban ,hazard is leaving .What can you do with that squad seeing how players can turn on you in any game.
He is coming to Italy to either Juve melan or Roma.
But the players love Sarri

Aug 2, 2005
Coded,, sorry
I mean Pep rumors are difficult to believe and I was wondering how do you believe it.. we are not going to pay 12+ millions for a coach not to mention the other difficulties.
At best, we get some other Non-Italian proven coach (where I dont know anyone available) or if it is Italian, then Sarri is the best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Codes
I mean Pep rumors are difficult to believe and I was wondering how do you believe it.. we are not going to pay 12+ millions for a coach not to mention the other difficulties.
At best, we get some other Non-Italian proven coach (where I dont know anyone available) or if it is Italian, then Sarri is the best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe it because momblano track record is better than the rest. Also really allegri was getting 8 so why not double that for the coach we want. You have the best player in the world you don't think Juventus would pay a top coach ? We're not Frosinone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)