Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Okay, now Inzaghi is out of the equation I'm starting to believe this "information". Sarri seems more likely though based on the facts. Pep denied emphatically that he was leaving and City want to hold onto him. Sarri hasn't denied anything and Chelsea will fire any coach, any time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Sure if you show me all the matches Dougie C dominated for us this season.

And then show me all the reasons Mandzu sucks and should have moved to China 3 years ago.

Then tell me about how Europa League is a fantastic achievement.

:baus:
Sure if you could remind me of Marios fantastic goal Average in the second part of the season, and how he always dominated in the big games.

Maybe you could also tell me a little bit about Dougie C last season and how Mario also outshined him there.

Could you also tell me the story about Pjanic being superior to Pogba, and how he is a 100m+ player even though he is 29 years old.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure if you could remind me of Marios fantastic goal Average in the second part of the season, and how he always dominated in the big games.

Maybe you could also tell me a little bit about Dougie C last season and how Mario also outshined him there.

Could you also tell me the story about Pjanic being superior to Pogba, and how he is a 100m+ player even though he is 29 years old.
Someone is so butthurt. :lol:

Whine and bitch about this team a little more, Princess Dolphy. Lol

I bet you secretly wear polka dot socks. You seem like the closeted type. :lol3:

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
All the #SarriBoyz should light up and suck down an entire pack once he's announced as our next coach tomorrow

At least do that much for your savior

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Someone is so butthurt. :lol:

Whine and bitch about this team a little more, Princess Dolphy. Lol

I bet your secretly wear polka dot socks. You seem like the closeted type. :lol3:
What am I butthurt over you rambling idiot?

I thought it was around this time a year you have your mental breakdown. What are you still doing here:boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 241)