Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I believe Pep is happening not because that's my wish, but because those I trust go into that direction. I can't care less for Pedullà, Di Marzio and co
So all journalists who normally are considered credible? Paratici denying? City boardmember denying? Pep himself denying in clear terms on multiple occasions?

I hope to god everybody is wrong on this one, Pep has been my wet dream as the Juve
manager, since his first year in Barca, but its all just hopefull thinking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
THE FIFA AGENT SAID HE HAD CONFIRMED THE ARRIVAL OF THE SPANIARD ON THE JUVENTUS BENCH
CALCOMERCATO JUVENTUS CANOVI GUARDIOLA PANCHINA / Juventuswill shortly decide who will be the next coach. In addition to the words pronounced by Marco Barzaghi , Luca Canovi, who defines himself as a FIFA agent on 'Twitter', made statements about the possible understanding between the Bianconeri and the Spanish: "I had direct confirmation of the closure of the Guardiola deal at Juventus: 19 million per season for 3 years with renewal option.

Pochettino will go to the City. The signature of the two coaches is expected on Monday or by the weekend. The agreement for Guardiola is there, the pre-contract is signed. Everything will be over during the week. At the moment, however, there are no confirmations of an agreement on the home stretch. Maurizio Sarri , who could leave Chelsea, is still in the running for the Juventus bench .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Please tell me how Sarri and Spalletti are better than Allegri, thanks, and about the dozens of major titles they have won. :baus:
Sure if you can explain to me how Morata was superior to Higuain, and maybe link that with the fantastic entertaining football we have seen under Allegri:baus:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure if you can explain to me how Morata was superior to Higuain, and maybe link that with the fantastic entertaining football we have seen under Allegri:baus:
Sure if you show me all the matches Dougie C dominated for us this season.

And then show me all the reasons Mandzu sucks and should have moved to China 3 years ago.

Then tell me about how Europa League is a fantastic achievement.

:baus:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
THE FIFA AGENT SAID HE HAD CONFIRMED THE ARRIVAL OF THE SPANIARD ON THE JUVENTUS BENCH
CALCOMERCATO JUVENTUS CANOVI GUARDIOLA PANCHINA / Juventuswill shortly decide who will be the next coach. In addition to the words pronounced by Marco Barzaghi , Luca Canovi, who defines himself as a FIFA agent on 'Twitter', made statements about the possible understanding between the Bianconeri and the Spanish: "I had direct confirmation of the closure of the Guardiola deal at Juventus: 19 million per season for 3 years with renewal option.

Pochettino will go to the City. The signature of the two coaches is expected on Monday or by the weekend. The agreement for Guardiola is there, the pre-contract is signed. Everything will be over during the week. At the moment, however, there are no confirmations of an agreement on the home stretch. Maurizio Sarri , who could leave Chelsea, is still in the running for the Juventus bench .
Fake news.

Somebody did a Di Culo on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)