Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You can always follow the news on twitter or goal.

No need to stay in a shitty forum.
Who said it was shitty? I thank the people here, who are willing to use their time gathering real news. But what Suns said was correct, people are willing to believe anything they want to believe, which is the exact reason, why we have always laughed at premship fans and called them delusional.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
There are so many clubs (United being the biggest one that comes to mind, and Barca) that would give away their first born to hire him. When it comes to elite coaches and players this is still a sellers market.
Well, 3 years ago when he went to City he had a period in Bayern which many considered a failure after Haynkes great season. There were doubts about his capabilities but City were determined to start a new era with him. It is actually a very clever clause for City, because if he fails big they can just get rid of him.

Mar 10, 2009
Well, 3 years ago when he went to City he had a period in Bayern which many considered a failure after Haynkes great season. There were doubts about his capabilities but City were determined to start a new era with him. It is actually a very clever clause for City, because if he fails big they can just get rid of him.
Guardiola hasn't really done much in the CL without Messi.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Who said it was shitty? I thank the people here, who are willing to use their time gathering real news. But what Suns said was correct, people are willing to believe anything they want to believe, which is the exact reason, why we have always laughed at premship fans and called them delusional.
I believe Pep is happening not because that's my wish, but because those I trust go into that direction. I can't care less for Pedullà, Di Marzio and co

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
As far-fetched as it sounds, even if it is true the clause would've worded like "in case of not qualifying for CL...", which he did.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Could you please tell me a little about how Sarri have done in European competition, and maybe compare it to the tactical Masterclass that was our game versus Tottenham last year.:baus:
Please tell me how Sarri and Spalletti are better than Allegri, thanks, and about the dozens of major titles they have won. :baus:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Just because some of us believe Momblano more than Di Marzio does not make us delusional.

Real news? :howler: how do you tell what's real and what's fake? I guess you believe whatever you want to believe, too. Ironic, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)