Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yeh pretty much. Sarri knows the league while pep doesnt (asa. Coach). Sarri would maybe have a better starting phase then pep.

But if pep comes and he pull his shid togteher fast and finds the right offensive balance , he will be able to handle the players and the pressure much better than sarri. Sarri imo will have a HUGE pressure over him from juve fans, Napoli fans, Juventus Board, players, allegri's legacy..... I just cant see him having the experience to cope with that, without something breaking. In summary, he will come here with a negative welcome and a lot of responsability. Not optimal.
He’s too Napolitano for my liking. And he’ll get shit from our fans as a result of it.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
They have time to make twitter posts and website posts about transfer rumors AND YET they can't write two lines about Pep to Juve rumors and confirm him 1000%.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Like I said a few times before, I think pep is coming in 2021 and maybe this is what has been agreed with him now, while Sarri will most likely be the bridge between Max and that period. I'd love to be wrong but I just don't realistically see Pep coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)