Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The fear set in last night with the news about Sarri being a done deal. Announcement coming on Sunday
Even the Italian media are all over the place and haven’t a clue. Has Sarri officially confirmed his Chelsea exit yet?

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Nothing's gonna happen today or tomorrow. If Tottenham wins or loses, Poch will need at least a day to regroup himself and announce anything.

But Monday.... chaos will be unleashed.

UNLESS Poch announces he's leaving right after the final.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nothing's gonna happen today or tomorrow. If Tottenham wins or loses, Poch will need at least a day to regroup himself and announce anything.

But Monday.... chaos will be unleashed.

UNLESS Poch announces he's leaving right after the final.
Any official announcement will be made by the club on Wednesday most likely

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Nothing official from either Chelski or sarri.
You see. If Sarri was our #1 he’d be ours by now. All this waiting around bollocks is all a load of shit. I’ve had enough joking around as I’ve done these last couple of days. Pep is ours unless City decide to play sillybollocks. It’s all agreed. King Momblano hasn’t disappointed again. 2/2. 100% record.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Paratici was clear about one thing in his interview IMO

He was asked are you waiting for the EL final? He said we will wait till the end of ALL competitions out of respect for EVERYONE

Respect for Tottenham, Poch and Man City ;)

Forza Momblanismo and Pep

For better or worse we will know after the final

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Paratici was clear about one thing in his interview IMO

He was asked are you waiting for the EL final? He said we will wait till the end of ALL competitions out of respect for EVERYONE

Respect for Tottenham, Poch and Man City ;)

Forza Momblanismo and Pep

For better or worse we will know after the final
I do have a small percent of hope that something happens after the final, but imo nothing will.

It will be almost midnight in Italy, nothing is gonna happen on Sunday either. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday anything that could have happened, will have happened.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
You see. If Sarri was our #1 he’d be ours by now. All this waiting around bollocks is all a load of shit. I’ve had enough joking around as I’ve done these last couple of days. Pep is ours unless City decide to play sillybollocks. It’s all agreed. King Momblano hasn’t disappointed again. 2/2. 100% record.
3/3 He said that Allegri will leave when everybody else said he'll extend his contract.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I do have a small percent of hope that something happens after the final, but imo nothing will.

It will be almost midnight in Italy, nothing is gonna happen on Sunday either. Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday anything that could have happened, will have happened.
Monday/Tuesday for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)