Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We’ll see

I’ll be delighted to be proven wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm still pretty sure Pep is coming.Or to put it better there is no chance Sarri is coming, and we are bringing a big big name.

Not because i have blind faith in "Gurus" and "insiders" but because Sarri does not make any sense.

Change of jersey, change of logo, all this talk about conquering the markets, and "nothing will be the same" just to downgrade in coach position?

Agnelli is not an idiot when it comes to business, that's a fact.
Ronaldo's transfer created certain dynamics and it would be silly not to build upon this

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is from a Napoli fan. Pretty much sums up my feelings too except #6, since we WILL panic because of Ronaldo, and Juve being a big club.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm still pretty sure Pep is coming.Or to put it better there is no chance Sarri is coming, and we are bringing a big big name.

Not because i have blind faith in "Gurus" and "insiders" but because Sarri does not make any sense.

Change of jersey, change of logo, all this talk about conquering the markets, and "nothing will be the same" just to downgrade in coach position?

Agnelli is not an idiot when it comes to business, that's a fact.
Ronaldo's transfer created certain dynamics and it would be silly not to build upon this
I hope you are right man :beer:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)