Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ok if Sarri quits his job to get the juve one but AA signs with Pep, isn’t that fraud?.

Same thing happened to Caldara tho so no wonder what happens anyway.
Sarri is abandoning a sinking ship.The fans hate him , mocked him.chelski has a transfer ban ,hazard is leaving .What can you do with that squad seeing how players can turn on you in any game.
He is coming to Italy to either Juve melan or Roma.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Yes, Momblano claims to have a copy of the rental agreement. That is how he knew about CR7. That’s how I have always found out about some of the deals before they were announced, some things can’t be kept quite, someone will talk at some point.... an estate agent, a car lease, a translator, a doctor.

Also, what was the point of taking Pep’s son to have blood tests at JMedical? Could have gone anywhere in Europe.

These are all confirmed facts.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, Momblano claims to have a copy of the rental agreement. That is how he knew about CR7. That’s how I have always found out about some of the deals before they were announced, some things can’t be kept quite, someone will talk at some point.... an estate agent, a car lease, a translator, a doctor.

Also, what was the point of taking Pep’s son to have blood tests at JMedical? Could have gone anywhere in Europe.

These are all confirmed facts.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Why is Pep's son having a medical what's his role?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think Sarri quitting Chelsea is true, and guys like dimarzio and agresti (or their sources) connected their own dots and drew their own conclusions. They better hope it’s Sarri because if it’s not, they should never be trusted for anything involving juve again.

I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that they’ve been out of the loop for awhile. I think agnelli and crew have tightened the flow of information coming out of their offices. Momblanos source is probably high up, and since he’s usually flying solo in regards to his reporting, it becomes very easy to call him crazy. But I won’t doubt him until he gives me a reason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)