Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl:

@Bianconero_Aus

These twitter fools are desperate. Sarri is our next coach, obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri's team was way stronger than Sarri's to be fair. Everyone counts trophies but Juve could have won trophies with no coach at all some years. I love Allegri but Sarri's offense might be a new way forward for us if he is in fact the coach. Look at what he did with Insigne- Mertens- Callejon and imagine what he could do with Douglas Costa- Ronaldo - Dybala. With their pace and skill we will be a sight to see. Not the stagnant waste of resources we saw so often this season. We would have certainly created more against Ajax with a better offensive plan.
Dybala has like zero pace. Alongside his shit first touch, it's the biggest problem to this idea that he should be a #9

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Regardless if it’s Pep or Sarri. Our squad will need a complete overhaul if we’re to adopt their playing style. And I certainly can’t see us hitting the ground running. At least for the first 4months at least.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Regardless if it’s Pep or Sarri. Our squad will need a complete overhaul if we’re to adopt their playing style. And I certainly can’t see us hitting the ground running. At least for the first 4months at least.
Not quite sure a complete overhaul is necessary...

Szczesny, Sandro/Spina, Chiellini, Bonucci & Cancelo is fine apart from Chiellini but none of them will drop our best defender.

Pjanic, Can & Bentancur seem like guys they could use.

And Ronaldo, Bernardecshi, Dybala & D. Costa are perfect fits...

So yeah, we need some midfielders but a complete overhaul? No, not in my humble opinion.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Look momblano has said (which has already been reported here I assume) thar guardiola has already liberated himself from his contract
We shall see
I just can’t see how Momblano is lying. I really believe he’s spouting the truth. I believe there really is a “gentleman’s agreement” between Guardiola and ourselves. After tonight’s game is where everything will start to fall into place. Starting with Poch quitting Spurs after the final, to us announcing Pep and to no one giving a fuck where the Marlboro man goes. That’s what I honestly believe will happen. But things change in football. And I’m not a rapper.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite sure a complete overhaul is necessary...

Szczesny, Sandro/Spina, Chiellini, Bonucci & Cancelo is fine apart from Chiellini but none of them will drop our best defender.

Pjanic, Can & Bentancur seem like guys they could use.

And Ronaldo, Bernardecshi, Dybala & D. Costa are perfect fits...

So yeah, we need some midfielders but a complete overhaul? No, not in my humble opinion.
I can’t see with the crop of players we have that can play with that intensity that they want. I was mainly thinking of our midfield sorry as I didn’t explain properly

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Yes, normal

If Sarri's season is better than two of Allegri's seasons, equal to one, and worse to two, that makes it normal by definition. It is quite literally the median.

I'm not a troll, you are just too dumb to understand basic logic.
I'm pretty sure allegri wasn't sacked just to sign someone who could match his median and consider that normal.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm pretty sure allegri wasn't sacked just to sign someone who could match his median and consider that normal.
my guess is that allegri wasn't removed based on the results. he simply couldn't motivate the squad anymore. we wouldn't find a better coach, his results speak for themselves, but we need a new, fresh energy. the club doesn't have the money or the willingness to replace half of the squad, so a new coach will be brought in to reboot the project.

whoever will arrive, he will have a very tough task though. this squad won almost everything that is possible, and it isn't among the top5 strongest squads, so we cannot really expect more without an overhaul.

Mar 30, 2006
I just can’t see how Momblano is lying. I really believe he’s spouting the truth. I believe there really is a “gentleman’s agreement” between Guardiola and ourselves. After tonight’s game is where everything will start to fall into place. Starting with Poch quitting Spurs after the final, to us announcing Pep and to no one giving a fuck where the Marlboro man goes. That’s what I honestly believe will happen. But things change in football. And I’m not a rapper.

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t see with the crop of players we have that can play with that intensity that they want. I was mainly thinking of our midfield sorry as I didn’t explain properly
i think ramsey, pjanic and can might be able to. Ramsey I think would be for quick pass and move off the ball playing. Also he presses well.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
After reading all of the rumors, I want Sarri here and I have feeling that he’ll do better than Guardiola, at least in their hypothetical first season.

However Sarri’s rotation policy, or better be said, lack of rotation is a real problem.

And signing of Guardiola would be a huge statement by the club. Mybe we have one of the ugliest shirts, but also the best player and manager in the world :D

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Don't really care who we get, think it's actually pocchetino but let's wait and see. Anyway I feel most of the hate Sarri gets its due to him beign old, ugly and smoking. People forget it's football thatmatters the most and in this aspect Sarri is no worse than Pocch. Pocch lost PL to tucking Leicester and lost vs Inter, Sarris Napolitano shifted on Inter and only lost to Juve.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Any Sarri appointment would clearly be a plan B because our main target (Pep) has either turned us down or can’t get himself out of his contract.

If we do end up with Sarri it’s not the end of the world, he’s a very good coach even though he lacks class. People talk about 0 titles, but the guy got into football management at 40 directly from working in banking. He started at the lowest levels and has worked his way up to top tier football in 15 seasons - that’s pretty unprecedented. He’s not going to win a CL with Sansovino...

We can only really judge him when he got to Napoli - he was a big success, he took that team way above their potential. A so called elite manager in Ancelotti has taken Napoli backwards, also failed to get them out of the group stage of the CL and got schooled by an Arsenal team that Sarri dismantled in the final.

He then went to Chelsea and took over from another so called elite in Conte, he’s done a good job their considering it’s his first experience abroad. 3rd in the PL below teams that are far superior a cup final defeat and a EL title remaining unbeaten in the competition.

He’ll do well here, he’ll make use of our attacking talent and he will win titles. He’s not my first pick but if he is our manager it won’t be the worst choice.
Thanks. I need every bit of positivity I can get.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
After reading all of the rumors, I want Sarri here and I have feeling that he’ll do better than Guardiola, at least in their hypothetical first season.

However Sarri’s rotation policy, or better be said, lack of rotation is a real problem.

And signing of Guardiola would be a huge statement by the club. Mybe we have one of the ugliest shirts, but also the best player and manager in the world :D
Messi & Zidane incoming.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't really care who we get, think it's actually pocchetino but let's wait and see. Anyway I feel most of the hate Sarri gets its due to him beign old, ugly and smoking. People forget it's football thatmatters the most and in this aspect Sarri is no worse than Pocch. Pocch lost PL to tucking Leicester and lost vs Inter, Sarris Napolitano shifted on Inter and only lost to Juve.
Sarri’s Napoli also lost to Shaktar, Feyenoord, Villarreal, RB Leipzig in Europe.

And was knocked out of Coppa Italia by both Inter and Atalanta.

Hardly the case of “only lost to Juve”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)