Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Naw, agresti hasn’t been good in the last year. At least he’s smart enough to not tweet as much though. He missed on Ronaldo, insisted that Icardi was the number one target last summer, and was nowhere re: Allegri sacking.
Agresti isnt good at transfers, but he’s top notch when it comes to the day to day Juve news, starting lineups, injury updates and so on

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I see we're settling into the first depression phase of the transfer season. A bit early considering the window hasn't even opened yet, but if anyone can pull it off, it's Tuz.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sarri boyz clearly have little ambition. The only positive to hiring this human ash tray is “entertaining football” :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What if Sarri wins the same trophies Allegri usually does, and play more entertaining football.

How is that not a positive change?

There is no net loss of silverware and Juve fans don’t need to gauge their eyes out because of our abysmal football.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nice. Another member in #teampoch.
Praise the lord brothers. Welcome to #teampoch @stephan where you will find a warm and friendly community, that are working hard to pave way for the messiah, the one and only Mauricio Roberto Pochettino Trossero. Born in 1972 and soon to be champions league winner. Whatever happens #believe #teampoch #ourcult

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

This was probably posted but anyway

A member on VS was saying that all these voices of Guardiola seem to be coming from more financial sources while Sarri from sporting ones. Even Momblano said his sources are the nobles of Torino. It will be interesting to see how this ends.
The nobles of Torino LOL

What century is it in Italy, 15th? Is Momblano consulting the House of Medici? :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well, if Sarri to Juve is true Agnelli has managed to make another 20+ years Juve supporter not care about football anymore. Disgusting piece of shit.
Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri was burnt out, and so were the players.
I love Max, but it was the right decision to part with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck getting an answer to that question that actually makes sense

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized our season ticket prices have gone up. I wonder how ultras will react to that with Sarri as their coach.
Actually if you look at social media in general, a lot of people are satisfied with Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)