Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's nice to be hopeful, and I still am, but if Agresti and Di Marzio step up and both say something is a step away it would be a precedent for said thing not to happen. The only time I can remember was when Agresti confirmed Draxler was done but he was the only one and apologized later.
Also Allegri staying in Juve, where everyone except Mombly got it wrong. But this time it looks like Ramadani or people close to him are their source.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

This was probably posted but anyway

A member on VS was saying that all these voices of Guardiola seem to be coming from more financial sources while Sarri from sporting ones. Even Momblano said his sources are the nobles of Torino. It will be interesting to see how this ends.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Both Agresti and Di Marzio were laughing at Ronaldo to up until around two to four days before we signed him
That's not true. I don't remember about Di Marzio exactly, but Agresti took the lead on reporting about CR 10 days or so before.

But that's not the point. They're not saying something is not happening, they're saying something is 99.9% done. How likely is it that both of them are fed the same BS enough that they're willing to say something is done?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
That's not true. I don't remember about Di Marzio exactly, but Agresti took the lead on reporting about CR 10 days or so before.

But that's not the point. They're not saying something is not happening, they're saying something is 99.9% done. How likely is it that both of them are fed the same BS enough that they're willing to say something is done?
Both of them say very similar things all the time. I recall Mark saying they might have the same sources

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Also Allegri staying in Juve, where everyone except Mombly got it wrong. But this time it looks like Ramadani or people close to him are their source.
That's not what happened, not even close. Mombly has been saying Allegri is gone for 3 years now. He got lucky now, he knows shit.

Agresti and Di Marzio never said Allegri is staying, just that the meeting will be decisive which it was.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't think so. Di Marzio has been pretty shitty on Juve recently while Agresti was pretty good.
By the way, Agresti getting on the Ronaldo train 10 days or so before the signing is generous, he wasn't one of the journalist acknowledging the possibility except towards the end. Even remember him clearly laughing off the rumors

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Ora basta, non ve lo ripeto più.
Pep Guardiola sarà l'allenatore della juventus.
Non starò più a seguirvi, ci risentiremo appena sarà il momento.
#Zorrobw #Guardiola #Juventus
So this guy seems to have a big following in Torino
And he said he was done with all the bs and pinned this and said until the announcement he will no longer post

Don't know anything about him @Mark anyone @He-Man @tanu
He was a member of tifosi, posted unauthorised gurata, made multiple accounts and then got banned.

Later on was driven away from VS as well.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Financial sources say one thing and sporting sources say another

Surely if voices are going around in the financial sector juve would've made a statement if it weren't true as the risk of being done for insider trading is higher

No?
Last year with the news on Ronaldo being true, Jueventus made a statement

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Last year with the news on Ronaldo being true, Jueventus made a statement
Yeah because our stocks sky rocketed
It was a we neither confirm nor deny statement

My point is if Guardiola wasn't true you'd think we'd shut it down completely because our stocks have gone up because of the talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 248)