Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

The english based Espn pundit says Pochetino to Juve is still possible and reasons are:

1) Poch was proud to play in the same town his family relatives are from last season. So to actually coach team from that city is mouthwatering prospect.

2) Tottenham dont have the finance to compete for epl title. What ever happens it will be very hard to repeat this CL run cause teams like that simply dont do it that much.

3) Some of their best players contracts are running out and big clubs are after them. His going to lose some of his starting XI.

4) It will be very hard for Poch to turn town a team like Juve if they come calling. Poch needs to look at his own career. Its the next step after 5 years with Tottenham. Going to one of the giants of european football and its better option than Manutd at this stage. Jobs like this arent available every year. We tend to replace coaches 4-5 years now so if he doesnt take it he wont get a job like this for 4-5 years. (His never coaching Barca according to Poch own words given his history with local rivals Osasuna). That leaves Psg pretty much where he used to play.
@PhRoZeN

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ora basta, non ve lo ripeto più.
Pep Guardiola sarà l'allenatore della juventus.
Non starò più a seguirvi, ci risentiremo appena sarà il momento.
#Zorrobw #Guardiola #Juventus
So this guy seems to have a big following in Torino
And he said he was done with all the bs and pinned this and said until the announcement he will no longer post

Don't know anything about him @Mark anyone @He-Man @tanu

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I really hope Sarri is just a smokescreen. I mean it doesnt get more smokescreeni. And he will end up at Roma or smth which would make sense.

And all this Poch has a contract with Tottenham we need to buy out. We fkn brought Ronaldo last year. Give Tottenham new car park or smth. It shouldnt be that hard especially if Poch would want to join. You would think their owners would find some gentleman agreement given everything he has done there.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I really hope Sarri is just a smokescreen. I mean it doesnt get more smokescreeni. And he will end up at Roma or smth which would make sense.

And all this Poch has a contract with Tottenham we need to buy out. We fkn brought Ronaldo last year. Give Tottenham new car park or smth. It shouldnt be that hard especially if Poch would want to join. You would think their owners would find some gentleman agreement given everything he has done there.
Nice. Another member in #teampoch.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ADL: 'Di Lorenzo, a striker and Sarri'
Football Italia

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis confirmed Giovanni Di Lorenzo’s arrival, the search for a “top level striker” and why he’d be amused by Maurizio Sarri at Juventus.

The Partenopei were gathered in Capri to celebrate Coach Carlo Ancelotti’s 60th birthday.

“Ancelotti has proved himself an exemplary travelling companion, but is also a cultured, polite and pleasant person,” De Laurentiis told Sky Sport Italia.

“We can talk about everything and have many similar interests. We both have a great sense of respect and friendship, which is fundamental, especially in football where anyone can just give you a pat on the back and then betray you.”

With that in mind, De Laurentiis was informed that former Napoli Coach Sarri is very close to leaving Chelsea for Juventus.

“I would be amused by Sarri to Juve, but I am not the one to say if he is the right Coach. I am not Andrea Agnelli, but he knows his club perfectly well and is the best judge to decide what to do.

“The there are also Milan, Fiorentina, Roma, perhaps also Lazio, if Sarri were to stay at Chelsea and Simone Inzaghi end up at Juve. There are many clubs who could change this summer.

“I am hanging on to Ancelotti, as I am monogamous. If I were to find a Coach that was suitable to the project of growth, I’d keep him for life, as it’s easier.

“Napoli will certainly be stronger next year. Carlo needed the first season to get acclimatised to the Italian atmosphere again, somewhere he hadn’t worked for a long time. He had to use all the players that Sarri didn’t bother with and had to evaluate them all over again.” :lol3:

They have already made one new signing, because Empoli right-back Giovanni Di Lorenzo was in Naples today to sign the contract.

“Di Lorenzo is the first gift for Ancelotti. He is an excellent full-back, is still young at 26 and a very good buy. I like that players who come from what might seem like minor clubs end up having a greater sense of responsibility and effort, because they have to fight to the end and not talk too much.

“What we need to do now is find a great striker, at the top level. However, we’ll only get him if it’s the right one, so we’ll make an effort to sign him, but not if he doesn’t convince me.”

There have been reports Fabio Quagliarella will return to his hometown club after the Capocannoniere title at Sampdoria.

“Quagliarella was just a show of love, to say that if he was tired and wanted to play a few games with us, the door was always open. However, we need to figure out if we need a real centre-forward or a second striker. The transfer market can create some surprises.

“By Monday, I’ll give you another piece of good news for the summer.”

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And he said he was done with all the bs and pinned this and said until the announcement he will no longer post

Isnt there ignore button?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Who said this and when?

What did Momblano say last night?

Let's see what happens

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It's nice to be hopeful, and I still am, but if Agresti and Di Marzio step up and both say something is a step away it would be a precedent for said thing not to happen. The only time I can remember was when Agresti confirmed Draxler was done but he was the only one and apologized later.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's nice to be hopeful, and I still am, but if Agresti and Di Marzio step up and both say something is a step away it would be a precedent for said thing not to happen. The only time I can remember was when Agresti confirmed Draxler was done but he was the only one and apologized later.
Both Agresti and Di Marzio were laughing at Ronaldo to up until around two to four days before we signed him

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
There is no manager that guarantees the CL so I say give the likes of Sarri a chance to prove himself. It's better to find a master tactician like Allegri and Conte than be let down by one like Pep who would be expensive to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)