Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My point was to win Serie A and Coppa by playing fine football. I wasn't talking about CHL! I've said it 100 times, no coach or player will guarantee such thing.
Setting those sights high. Sarri isn’t going to improve our CHL results, eh. I thought he was the messiah of beautiful football meets amazing results? :rofl:

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
An improvement in style and more or less same results from his first season in charge? Yeah ofc I take that as a win. If he does that then I will incrementally raise expectations year over year. I held Allegri to the same standard the last two seasons. My complaint was never that we didnt win the CL I always knew thats a very tough target even after he has been in charge for 3 years. I wanted to at least win what we currently win with dominance and style so I can enjoy the games I watch.

Were you satisfied with Allegri this season or the season prior? If yes, then why would you hold Sarri to a higher standard on his first season than Allegri on his 4th and 5th?
Parting ways with Max over his lack of style isn’t justified (even though it’s said and done). What is the point of bringing in someone to hopefully achieve what is considered bare minimum to fans but only to do it with more entertaining play? New hire must be held to a higher standard of success. Otherwise what is the point of enacting a change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I get the CHL obsession but lets not forget only one team wins CHL and about 8 strong teams try to win it. It’s not like the league where at best 2 teams are fighting for it and you have about 4-5 games to fix your mistakes. 45 mins of bad games in CHL and you’re out.
:lol:

You sang a very different tune when Allegri was our coach.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
So he prefers 4 3 3 & 4 3 1 2 ....I like this ....

looking at the half full of the glass .... i think he over achieved with Napoli .... I admit ...that i liked their playing style ...hope our team shifts into this ...

as for the results ...we are all know he didn't won a lot ... but maybe with us he can ...I will lower my expectations to Zero titles next season ...anything beside playing attractive is bonce ... hope he learned how to win at last ....

When we hired Conte ...no one was sure about wining even a single scudetto ....but he did..from coaching Siena to win 3 titles with Juve !!! ....
When Allegri came ...mentally i was ready for one or two Scudettos ...I didn't expect the wining streak after losing Conte ....but we won consecutive 5 Scudettos ...and i was not dreaming reaching the CL finals two times with him ....but we did ...

Our management knows well what they want and what is the best .... I fully support them ...I don't like Sarri ...but gradually hopefully i will

some of his videos to get excited about him .....also compared to Pep ...Pep need budget of Central Bank to create something + his mammoth salary
and like some said ...no one coach guarantee you a CL trophy no one ...

so the minimum : Attractive football ...and make us forget Allegri Era ... anything else ...is bonce to me ...i feel boring already wining the Scudetto ...we need
more progress in CL and i believe ...playing more attacking is key to any CL success

Welcome Sarri and I can't wait ...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Parting ways with Max over his lack of style isn’t justified (even though it’s said and done). What is the point of bringing in someone to hopefully achieve what is considered bare minimum to fans but only to do it with more entertaining play? New hire must be held to a higher standard of success. Otherwise what is the point of enacting a change?

Allegri's Juve gradually deteriorated more and more over the course of two years for various reasons (motivation being one of them; Ronaldo shakeup wasn't enough), and trend didn't suggest forecast was positive for 6th year.

Coaches doing well beyond 3-4 seasons is unheard of these days.

The timing was right unlike with other clubs.

Wouldn't trade Allegri from first three seasons with Sarri, but this calculated punt is worth it even though a better coach would've been even better and ideal.

I'm pretty sure Allegri will return to coach us at some point again.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
If the man loses his temper whenever he faces a little nuisance (which Sarri is well known for), he doesn't have the composure he needs to have in order to manage one of the biggest and most ambitious clubs in the world, where he would be under the constant pressure and where anything but several trophies per season is considered a failure. There's only one man except Max who's up to this task. It's Pep.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

The english based Espn pundit says Pochetino to Juve is still possible and reasons are:

1) Poch was proud to play in the same town his family relatives are from last season. So to actually coach team from that city is mouthwatering prospect.

2) Tottenham dont have the finance to compete for epl title. What ever happens it will be very hard to repeat this CL run cause teams like that simply dont do it that much.

3) Some of their best players contracts are running out and big clubs are after them. His going to lose some of his starting XI.

4) It will be very hard for Poch to turn town a team like Juve if they come calling. Poch needs to look at his own career. Its the next step after 5 years with Tottenham. Going to one of the giants of european football and its better option than Manutd at this stage. Jobs like this arent available every year. We tend to replace coaches 4-5 years now so if he doesnt take it he wont get a job like this for 4-5 years. (His never coaching Barca according to Poch own words given his history with local rivals Osasuna). That leaves Psg pretty much where he used to play.

Last edited:

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016

The english based Espn pundit says Pochetino to Juve is still possible and reasons are:

1) Poch was proud to play in the same town his family relatives are from last season. So to actually coach team from that city is mouthwatering prospect.

2) Tottenham dont have the finance to compete for epl title. What ever happens it will be very hard to repeat this CL run cause teams like that simply dont do it that much.

3) Some of their best players contracts are running out and big clubs are after them. His going to lose some of his starting XI.

4) It will be very hard for Poch to turn town a team like Juve if they come calling. Poch needs to look at his own career. Its the next step after 5 years with Tottenham. Going to one of the giants of european football and its better option than Manutd at this stage.
Would be a godsend at this point

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Are you retarded? You just said you don’t expect him to win CL which is the only possible improvement over Allegri in CL.

So... clearly you don’t have very high expectations. :seven:
Sarri boyz clearly have little ambition. The only positive to hiring this human ash tray is “entertaining football” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)