Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What a rise and fall from Momblano. Tuz even gave him a crown for getting one big transfer right ever. Guy went all in milked the hell out of it lol.
His batting avg is still .500 compared to the likes of GDM who is well below .200 despite the number of attempts. Despite the fact that GDM has become a trash news factory. He's in it for the clicks and site traffic ti drive ad revenue because that's how he gets paid, not through credibility.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
“His players love him, and he would have been more successful if Chelsea players weren’t moody little bitches who never listen to their coach and kick him out the minute they feel like it.”

@Ronn @il brutto @Cerval

No contradiction at all in the above sentence. :lol3:
LOL I MEANT his players at Napoli. I was typing too fast. Chelsea players have no respect for any coach they ever have

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't. That's the expectation that Sarri fans are setting. If those are less than Max's then don't call it progress.
Quote one member who claimed so?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I MEANT his players at Napoli. I was typing too fast. Chelsea players have no respect for any coach they ever have
Yup, they got Mou fired, they got Conte fired, and now Sarri.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
My only fear, is how our Mercato will be with sarri. As long as we keep Dybala and Cancelo, along with the obvious others, I’m fine. Also, one midfielder ( not Jorginho) and a CB needed

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Attractiveness and beauty are subjective. The final result is objective.

I genuinely don't find Sarri's football beautiful. For me it's dull and "plastic". It's all about speed and physicality. It lacks intelligence and tactical beauty which I appreciate in football most. For me Sarri's football is empty, watching it is just a waste of time.

It's like comparing The Godfather and Transformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)