Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Can someone give me a summary of the last 15 pages or so?
Ppl are delusional and hurt when someone bursts their bubble.
This random guy Momblano claimed that Pep has agreed with Juventus and will be soon announced and as it was becoming more and more evident that it was BS, ppl here started to collapse...
And yet he still has the nerve to claim that Sarri may go elsewhere and Pep is still coming...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Can't believe I spent most of my day refreshing tuz, only to end up with Sarri.

The only positive thing about this is that at least it is not Mihajlovic. I felt a lot worse when we got Allegri, TBH.

PS we are still getting Pep.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Pep - Sarri - Pep -Sarri - Pep and now Sarri leading the race , of course in media.

Peps.
Honestly I like your optimism regarding this, but literally every media outlet is reporting it, and saying Juve have an agreement. There’s only two other possible scenarios, that are looking unlikely, which is sarri staying at Chelsea, or coming to coach a different team in Italy. Other than that I think it’s 90% done, and he’ll be coaching us next season.

As much as I wanted guardiola, I always assumed we’d have to wait a year or two for him to come.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Whether we get Sarri or not, my opinion on him won’t change.

He’s a coach who, up till now, has been great and has shown he’s willing to still learn. Forget his looks and personality, he plays positive attacking football, his players love him, and he would’ve been more successful if Chelsea players weren’t moody little bitches who never listen to their coach and kick him out the minute they feel like it.

He pushed Napoli close to the title twice, against a practically unbeatable Juve side in the league. That is by no means a failure with the depth we have compared to them, as well as our starting line up being way better than there’s. Let’s not forget we beat Allegris Milan, who had Ibra and Thiago Silva to name a few, yet no one criticizes allegri for losing that league title.

For people saying Conte, he hasn’t proven shit in Europe, couldn’t even win the Europa league with a Juve side that was practically the same one that allegri took to the final. He’s stubborn and has a big ego. Great motivator, but he Coaches inter now so fuck him.

Before anyone tells me sarris flaws, I think rotation won’t be a problem since now he finally has a proper line up to rotate. The only worry is him needing to adapt to opponents, and his obvious subs not being so obvious. If he comes in, Higuain hopefully doesn’t come back (he didn’t even use him in final, I think it’s an easy rumor to make) and Jorginho doesn’t need to come either (not what we’re looking for in the midfield)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 245)