Mar 6, 2003
MOmbly? Mark? Tanu? Heman? Salvo? AC?

Any news?

- - - Updated - - -

Well this has been a hell of a ride whatever the outcome :D

Nothing will beat the cr7 saga but this has been nervewrecking too

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
If the Sarri rumours are true ,it just shows how disgusted our management was with Allegri's Juve . You hear stories that the mangement told Allegri that the team lacked an identity or philosophy and that a change was necessary but in other words it means the same as if they told him he got no fucking clue what he was doing or how to manage the players he had at his disposal ... which of course was obvious to any man with half a brain .
And being told that you are a "has been" two matches before the end of the season ,just to be ,reportedly,repleaced by Sarri ,tells a story of its own .
Thank God I don't have to watch the dogshit football and the clown in the coming years .
Sarri wasn't what I was expecting ,but at least we are bound to watch some decent football at least .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I really hope that we will get rid of this cancer as fast as possible but knowing Juventus they are more patient with managers than other clubs. He's here for at least two seasons, two season of drought.
Yeah we are not the team to fire a manager mid season...
Atleast we will have some funny interviews and Training brawls

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I guess nationalism was never at risk of subsiding at Juventus. No wonder Italy and most of Europe are shifting to it. Look at the success juve have had under italian coaching...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yep.

His expectations are a double and at the very least a QF appearance in the CL. If he achieves that, cool, zero issue with him, being his first season and all. But I’d expect further progress in Europe the season after.

But I have serious reservations that he’ll do anything close to that.
:tup:
It also depends on summer Mercato. Those expectations are with this exact team and no majors upgrades.

If we sign a top CM and a top CB I expect us to be competing for CL title.

Jun 6, 2015
If the Sarri rumours are true ,it just shows how disgusted our management was with Allegri's Juve . You hear stories that the mangement told Allegri that the team lacked an identity or philosophy and that a change was necessary but in other words it means the same as if they told him he got no fucking clue what he was doing or how to manage the players he had at his disposal ... which of course was obvious to any man with half a brain .
And being told that you are a "has been" two matches before the end of the season ,just to be ,reportedly,repleaced by Sarri ,tells a story of its own .
Thank God I don't have to watch the dogshit football and the clown in the coming years .
Sarri wasn't what I was expecting ,but at least we are bound to watch some decent football at least .
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)