Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Lol.

I expect League title and CL quarterfinals or it’s a disaster season.

I think he could do this. He’s a decent coach. I don’t think he’s the guy to get us back to CL finals, and even less winning it, but I could see League title and CL qfs/sfs dependent on draw.

Coppa Italia is a who knows competition. Let’s see if he can figure out rotation.
Yeah what the fuck has happened to "we only care about the CL"?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
4/5 season for domestic double and not losing to inferior team in CL.

That’s the minimum expectation for this guy.
Yep.

His expectations are a double and at the very least a QF appearance in the CL. If he achieves that, cool, zero issue with him, being his first season and all. But I’d expect further progress in Europe the season after.

But I have serious reservations that he’ll do anything close to that.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
4/5 season for domestic double and not losing to inferior team in CL.

That’s the minimum expectation for this guy.
Contradictory to what the club has been spewing to the media and fans for the past 3 seasons

Conquering Italy has been a joke for nearly a decade and it's not changing anytime soon

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hey if you all could tout sarri all day and laugh at all the people who believes in guardiola why can't I stick by what I believe
Because you are actually ignoring everything you know is true to stick to your guns about a proposition that you know is not going to happen. It’s either pure denial or delusion. One of the two. Or both.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Because you are actually ignoring everything you know is true to stick to your guns about a proposition that you know is not going to happen. It’s either pure denial or delusion. One of the two. Or both.
Explain to me what is true ? As of now we have a bunch of media spouting different things with nothing concrete. The only thing that's true is whom you tend to believe. Some of us are Momblano / pep believers while others have fallen into the sarri camp. Both with truly no evidence yet the sarri side acts as though he signed today at Allianz

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
2: one things for certain its been one hell of a rollercoaster, id normally be upset but frankly I just can't help but laugh.

Like a race Poch, inzaghi, poch, sarri, pep, sarri, pep, and it's sarri again and this time sarri is close to the finishing line.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The worst Part ist that we will have the same meltdown Next Year again

Maybe will sign Allegri in the Winter again

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
Explain to me what is true ? As of now we have a bunch of media spouting different things with nothing concrete. The only thing that's true is whom you tend to believe. Some of us are Momblano / pep believers while others have fallen into the sarri camp. Both with truly no evidence yet the sarri side acts as though he signed today at Allianz
Do you believe Pep rumors lol
At best it is someone else and proven than Sarri
Or it is Sarri at best from the Italians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus: Chelsea not prepared to let Sarri leave without compensation

According to what has been reported by IlBianconero.com, Juventus may have hit a stumbling block in their pursuit of Chelsea head coach Maurizio Sarri. Contrary to what has been reported in the Italian press this evening, Chelsea are not prepared to let Sarri leave without cost - with the head coach and his agent Fali Ramadani meeting with Chelsea's Marina Granovskia, where Abramovich's second-in-command assured Sarri they would like him to stay.

Just over a week ago, it was the case that Sarri and Chelsea were destined to be apart; with the Blues reportedly lining up Frank Lampard to succeed him. However, these latest reports may alter the course of action, with Sarri's contract having a reported €6m buy-out from his contract with the West London club. For now, Juventus will wait and see how the next week progresses. The Bianconeri still reportedly have their eye on Tottenham Hotspur head coach Mauricio Pochettino, who is due to contest the Champions League final against Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool tomorrow evening.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The worst Part ist that we will have the same meltdown Next Year again

Maybe will sign Allegri in the Winter again

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I really hope that we will get rid of this cancer as fast as possible but knowing Juventus they are more patient with managers than other clubs. He's here for at least two seasons, two season of drought.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
2: one things for certain its been one hell of a rollercoaster, id normally be upset but frankly I just can't help but laugh.

Like a race Poch, inzaghi, poch, sarri, pep, sarri, pep, and it's sarri again and this time sarri is close to the finishing line.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
:agree: it was too funny to be upset about anything in the aftermath.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I'm not sure how conversation shifted from "Juve is not a superpower" to "Pep is not realistic". Of course he's not.
He is not. He is not a great coach and he knows it better than everyone.
Pep was lucky to be at the right place at the right time. He was gifted the best team in the world, day 1. A team that could automatically win everything without even a coach and since then, he has seen a steady decline.
After that team faded, he was again lucky to be gifted the best team in the world, Bayern, a team that was winning everybody 4-0 before he got there, but not so much better than his first Barca gift there. There and then it was proved that he was incompetent. So he had to settle.
The next best thing was the team with the biggest budget that was even sanctioned by UEFA for those crazy amounts of cash they are splashing, that obviously gives them an unfair advantage.

Pep never accepted to fight with a team like Juve and it doesn't make sense that he will as long as his hype still holds some water.
It is too early for him to take that last dive, coaching us would be the end of his carrier.
We never stood a chance to get him now.
He is still in a position to make demands, in order to assure that he will keep playing with an advantage, as he has been doing in his entire career, he would demand a huge amount for transfer that we cannot afford.
He can find this budget elsewhere and so he will go where it will be offered, simple as that.
Plain logic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 244)