Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
As far as can see Sarr haters believe we will finish somewhere around 7th place with Sarri, so winning a double with him would be like miracle in their eyes.
---
I myself believe with Sarri we will win a double while playing attractive football and go far in CL iun his first season.
Okay, I'm certainly no Sarri hater then by those standards and I'm more in line with your expectations.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Guys there is so much panic and knee jerking in this thread....

Management have had our manager in the bag for weeks now, nothing that has happened over the last 2 weeks has changed that. We wouldn’t have got rid of Allegri if we didn’t have a manager lined up.

The media need something to discuss and they are clutching at straws because they have air time to fill. Sarri may want to leave and the obvious link is then to Juve. It’s all speculation, no one knows anything!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Guys there is so much panic and knee jerking in this thread....

Management have had our manager in the bag for weeks now, nothing that has happened over the last 2 weeks has changed that. We wouldn’t have got rid of Allegri if we didn’t have a manager lined up.

The media need something to discuss and they are clutching at straws because they have air time to fill. Sarri may want to leave and the obvious link is then to Juve. It’s all speculation, no one knows anything!
Get lost, nobody is interested in logic.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
As far as can see Sarr haters believe we will finish somewhere around 7th place with Sarri, so winning a double with him would be like miracle in their eyes.
---
I myself believe with Sarri we will win a double while playing attractive football and go far in CL iun his first season.
So like what Allegri managed in 3/5 season with us? Cool story bro.

Lmao at expecting this guy to achieve all of this tho. Zero evidence that he’ll be able to do all of this otherwise.

Jun 27, 2011
It looks like it's Sarri. And i have a feeling Agnelli wanted him since he was with Napoli. He did incredible things with Napoli. Finishing with 91 points. Played incredible football and was praised enormously by coaches such as Pep and others for what he did there. Losing Higuain looked like it could've been the end but instead he reinvented Mertens with great success. This guy knows what he's doing. Went to Chelsea and again, did brilliantly despite all the difficulties. He deserves the chance to take over the best team in Italy and be backed by both fans and the board. And i can only imagine how good we'll become. Our team is heavyweight compared to Napoli and Chelsea. I can only imagine how many goals Ronaldo is gonna score. Dybala is going to shine and Pjanic will find it easier as well. Keep an eye on Alex Sandro and Cancelo. Their value is going up.
Sarri will be presented with the best squad he's had. And he's gonna pin Conte's merda back into their own penalty box until they faint.

It took me awhile to accept and get my head around. He's not quite the gentleman we're known to have. But he's italian. And he's not changing us into a spanish tiki-taka side. But an Italian one. He's the most exciting and deserving Italian out there. And he's gonna do incredible things with our team. I'm sure of it.

Sarri will win every complainer over. Just like Allegri did. These people are the same people that complained then. And are doing it now.

Agnelli knows better.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
---
Lol.

I expect League title and CL quarterfinals or it’s a disaster season.

I think he could do this. He’s a decent coach. I don’t think he’s the guy to get us back to CL finals, and even less winning it, but I could see League title and CL qfs/sfs dependent on draw.

Coppa Italia is a who knows competition. Let’s see if he can figure out rotation.

My problem with sarri is more that I think he’s a disgusting, crass bigot. And he’s overrated as heck by those claiming he’s already better than Max lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)