Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Stop acting like bitches. We all cried over our boring football and having no style of play, too much rotation etc

I said from the beginning I didn't want an Italian coach because of their out dated defensive play it safe mentality but that if we had to sign an Italian coach then Sarri was the only one worth gambling on as he has a more positive approach.

Again I would of preferred someone else but fuck it grow some balls and trust our management.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Report: Sarri to Juve this weekend
Football Italia
Reports are spreading rapidly in Italy that Chelsea have agreed to release Maurizio Sarri from his contract so he can join Juventus and he’ll fly in over the weekend.

The story had originally come from Sportitalia chief Alfredo Pedullà, who is close to Sarri and had the most reliable updates during negotiations for his departure from Napoli last summer.

He insists Sarri has already booked a private flight to take him to Turin either on Saturday or Sunday.

Now Sky Sport Italia, goal.com, the Corriere dello Sport and more all claim that Chelsea accepted Sarri’s request to leave in a meeting today.

His agent Fali Ramadani has left London after the encounter with director Marina Granovskaia, then Sarri met with her personally to confirm his intention of moving on.

Now the final word is with Chelsea patron Roman Abramovich, but it’s widely believed the decision has been made.

In his one and seemingly only season at Stamford Bridge, Sarri won the Europa League, finished third in the Premier League to qualify for the Champions League and reached the Carabao Cup Final.

However, he never felt fully supported by the club or the majority of the fans, who were still insulting him only days ago.

Because Sarri maintained a good rapport with the club throughout, he will be allowed to leave without Juve having to pay the €6m release clause.

The contract he has agreed with Juve is believed to be worth €7m per year.

Aug 2, 2005
Calma, Pep is coming.

There's simply no way Agnelli would get rid of Max just to get Sarri.
Agnelli got rid of Allegri cause it was the time for a change.. I dont think it is related to having a replacement in place or that the new coach is going to be an established top manager. It was expected regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2016
I've been told that we would win the Scudetto without a coach, so basically not winning it would mean he's worse than not having a coach at all. What you just mentioned are the minimum expectations for a Juve coach these days. For Allegri they were at least.
As far as can see Sarr haters believe we will finish somewhere around 7th place with Sarri, so winning a double with him would be like miracle in their eyes.
---
I myself believe with Sarri we will win a double while playing attractive football and go far in CL iun his first season.

Sep 13, 2015
It just doesn't make sense if we sign Sarri.

If our management had plans to part ways with Allegri few months before, then why the hell we didn't sign Zidane?

It just doesn't make sense to downgrade from Allegri to Sarri. I still hope our management has better plans prepared.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Conte would've been worse.

Can about to look like a god or a sod.

Black tracksuit on the sidelines.

Pjanic is panicking.

Rugani is happy.

Ronaldo is rethinking.

Matuidi is running with his head down and arms swinging wildly.

Costa is getting an MRI.

Berna is getting blown.

Mandzukic is looking at brothels with rooms for rent in Shanghai.

Barzagli isn't looking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)