Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
But according to your logic only clubs who’ve won the CL recently can be considered superpowers. You honestly can’t see the clear and obvious progress we’ve made as a club in Europe since Allegri took over?

Sarri is a joke because he’s a 60 year old hobo who makes disgusting excuses when he loses, only won his first ever trophy literally two days ago and is a clear and obvious downgrade to true elite tier coaches like Pep, Klopp and Allegri.

I hope you enjoy our triangles, possession and pretty football when we are bundled out in the group stage of the CL and lose the Scudetto to Inter next season.
Are you dense in the head? Winning the CL recently does not mean you are a superpower but not winning it in nearly 3 decades certainly means that you aren't. What is difficult to understand about that?

Of course I've seen the progress we made under Allegri. At no point did I deny or discredit that. He simply did as much as he could with the team and his cycle was over. We signed Ronaldo and became a much worse team. That is clearly the coach's fault. No style of play, no identity, no fluidity or creativity in attack. Cross to Ronaldo was his tactic all season. If you seriously think Allegri was getting the most out of the squad last season you're deluded.

Guardiola, Klopp and Pochettino are miles ahead of Sarri, everyone knows that. What everyone should also know is that none of them are realistic targets. I hope we tried or are trying but if we can't get one of them then Sarri is the next best option. I agree with the management that we could not continue with Allegri.

Being knocked out of the CL in the group stage and losing the Scudetto to Inter are your personal predictions which are based on absolutely nothing.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

You’re like the little kid who when he can’t accept hearing facts or a differing opinion, sticks his fingers in his ears and says “nanananana I can’t hear you nanananal
You nor they have facts. The only person whose had any good track record lately is Momblano yet you all refuse to listen to him but listen to clowns and yet I'm the little kid

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A Napoli squad with Mertens, Insigne, Koulibaly, and Jorginho while Allan had himself a good year. Not far superior by any means. Remember, this is last year when Higuain and Dybala were not lights out the whole year and our midfield was Khedira/Pjanic/Matuidi. Benatia was our best CB that year and Chiellini played like 26 matches total in Serie A he was hurt so much. We were not better in pretty much every position.
Napoli with overrated overrated Koulibaly overated while Allan had a good year (he is a great player) - This sounds more like it..
We started that season after some changes and had to adapt - Then we adapted and despite coming from behind we still won it easily (When Higuain was at Napoli)..

Sarri is the reason why Napoli got 90pts but he is not the reason why Napoli didnt really challenge us... They didnt because we are better than them like Barcelona are better than Valencia.. - Its a no contest..

May 26, 2016
Classic Juve smokescreen where we leak interest and then Milan or Roma hire Sarri while we reel in the big fish. All the puppet journalists will leak whatever we want but the real gurus know what's going on behind the scenes.

Edit: Do they even stop to think about what they're reporting and what it means? It means we fired Allegri without a replacement and were willing to be left holding our dicks. There are clear differences between Pep, Sarri, Conte, etc. They are all vastly different coaches. What these journos are saying is that we're comfortable with just any replacement?

"Ya we'll just fire Max and then lose all our leverage to find a new coach! And by the way, we're happy with Pep or Conte, two completely opposite coaches! We have no plan!"

The replacement is done, e fatta. We are just waiting to announce.
Dude i so fu#king hope your right, i am just terrified of these Sarri rumours

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You nor they have facts. The only person whose had any good track record lately is Momblano yet you all refuse to listen to him but listen to clowns and yet I'm the little kid
And you have facts? Some keyboard warriors on VS trolling other members with BS reports about their cousins, best friends, wife’s, uncle seeing Guardiola’s personal assistant in Turin buying groceries and then they smiled and winked :lol3:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
The best deal we could have made, but Agnelli is a stubborn fuck.
It probably was. Didn't him want back (and I have no hard feelings), but I would've taken him instead of fucking useless Sarri.

Inzaghi is above Sarri on my list.

Where are you Momblano lovers, tell me it won't be fucken piece of shit from Southern Italy? Fuuuuuck, Sarri is so fucken ugly too!!! @Lion

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
From my vantage point, it's not even so much the negatives that I see on the pitch with Sarri, such as a tendency to not be tactically flexible or rotate the squad (And Napoli did have some depth so that he could have at least attempted it from time to time).

It's basically everything to do off the pitch and on the touchline for me that makes me cringe at the thought of him being the coach. I just can't imagine a club such as ours hiring someone like him, regardless of how beautiful of a style his teams play.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
And you have facts? Some keyboard warriors on VS trolling other members with BS reports about their cousins, best friends, wife’s, uncle seeing Guardiola’s personal assistant in Turin buying groceries and then they smiled and winked 3:
In the end I didn't say I did. Momblano has been right on many things not the least Ronaldo and allegri out. Pedullà and DiMarzio on both counts were contrary. Neither believed Ronaldo and both were saying allegri renewal untill almost the day before only Momblano was right. So I choose to listen to him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Napoli with overrated overrated Koulibaly overated while Allan had a good year (he is a great player) - This sounds more like it..
We started that season after some changes and had to adapt - Then we adapted and despite coming from behind we still won it easily (When Higuain was at Napoli)..

Sarri is the reason why Napoli got 90pts but he is not the reason why Napoli didnt really challenge us... They didnt because we are better than them like Barcelona are better than Valencia.. - Its a no contest..
Thank you. Can't believe people are actually trying to say Napoli's squad was ever comparable to ours in terms of quality when Sarri was managing them. We have had the best squad in Italy for years now and it's not even close. Calling Sarri a failure because he lost to a Juve that is enjoying one of its most dominant periods in history is imbecilic. It's like saying Klopp is a loser for finishing 2nd to Guardiola's City.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Classic Juve smokescreen where we leak interest and then Milan or Roma hire Sarri while we reel in the big fish. All the puppet journalists will leak whatever we want but the real gurus know what's going on behind the scenes.

Edit: Do they even stop to think about what they're reporting and what it means? It means we fired Allegri without a replacement and were willing to be left holding our dicks. There are clear differences between Pep, Sarri, Conte, etc. They are all vastly different coaches. What these journos are saying is that we're comfortable with just any replacement?

"Ya we'll just fire Max and then lose all our leverage to find a new coach! And by the way, we're happy with Pep or Conte, two completely opposite coaches! We have no plan!"

The replacement is done, e fatta. We are just waiting to announce.

It doesn't even make sense in a business perspective. What do you think Conte/Sarri's wages will be when they know there is no coach at Juve? If we still have to negotiate with all these options, we would never have announced Max is sacked, so we don't look weak in negotiations.
We do (and did) have a replacement lined up and it’s been Sarri this whole time.

Just let that sink in for a moment. We clearly aren’t serious about progressing further as a club on and off the pitch with a coach like this. But something is rotten at this club, and has been since we got rid of Marchisio and then Marotta tbh. Some very weird happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 245)