Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tell me the other three I accept pep and tell me why they are better.
Poch, Klopp, Max and even Conte.
Poch has done wonders with a small budget.
Klopp has been to b2b CL finals. He just overturned a 3-0 against Barca without 2 of his best players available.
Max is tactically flexible, and has a trick up in his sleeve every time, even though we did not look great the past 2 seasons.
Conte is a personal choice since I liked his grinta.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good job replying with a boneheaded question. Of course Porto are not a superpower.

Allegri was never going to win the Champions League with his cowardly negative mindset and thankfully management realised that. They know what they're doing.

How is Sarri a joke? Did a great job at Napoli and just had a good season with Chelsea. Conte would be more of the negative crap the club is trying to move away from.
But according to your logic only clubs who’ve won the CL recently can be considered superpowers. You honestly can’t see the clear and obvious progress we’ve made as a club in Europe since Allegri took over?

Sarri is a joke because he’s a 60 year old hobo who makes disgusting excuses when he loses, only won his first ever trophy literally two days ago and is a clear and obvious downgrade to true elite tier coaches like Pep, Klopp and Allegri.

I hope you enjoy our triangles, possession and pretty football when we are bundled out in the group stage of the CL and lose the Scudetto to Inter next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just out of curiosity, if Sarri looked like less of a bum and didn't have strong relations with Naples would you still consider him a bad option?

On a personal level, from an emotional level, I'm not a fan but from a rational viewing point, I do think he is a decent option.
If Sarri was younger, had actually won a title in his life, had a plan B/C, wasn’t stubborn, wasn’t an ignorant racist/sexist/homophobe, didn’t look like a hobo, had actually shown tactical flexibility and didn’t constantly make excuses every single time his side lost...then I think he might be a decent option.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Just out of curiousity, if Sarri looked like less of a bum and didnt have strong relations with Napels would you still consider him a bad option?

On a personal level, from an emotional level I'm not a fan but from a rational viewing point I do think he is a decent option.
No, no and yes no.

I will never understand people who accept shitty reality and say that it's ok at all. Ambitions of this, OUR club are bigger than Sarri and I dontt just mean hes image of peassant, because it can be skipped. But hes not at the Juve sport level right now.Juve is now a top class, heavyweight class where there are only a few clubs.
. Ambitions of this club have always been TOP, from time when the Agnelli family,clan chose Juve for their love of life.
.That's why we came back from the dead so quickly. I want to continue this way.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Classic Juve smokescreen where we leak interest and then Milan or Roma hire Sarri while we reel in the big fish. All the puppet journalists will leak whatever we want but the real gurus know what's going on behind the scenes.

Edit: Do they even stop to think about what they're reporting and what it means? It means we fired Allegri without a replacement and were willing to be left holding our dicks. There are clear differences between Pep, Sarri, Conte, etc. They are all vastly different coaches. What these journos are saying is that we're comfortable with just any replacement?

"Ya we'll just fire Max and then lose all our leverage to find a new coach! And by the way, we're happy with Pep or Conte, two completely opposite coaches! We have no plan!"

The replacement is done, e fatta. We are just waiting to announce.

It doesn't even make sense in a business perspective. What do you think Conte/Sarri's wages will be when they know there is no coach at Juve? If we still have to negotiate with all these options, we would never have announced Max is sacked, so we don't look weak in negotiations.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sarri is just another Del Neri with a title, a rather meaningless one at that.

Remember when Del Neri had Chievo playing attractive football and finishing top 4? We all know what happened next.
Thinking about that, that’s actually a VERY good comparison. Many similarities between these two.

I’m gonna steal it. Sarri is a Delneri in a tracksuit.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
You're having a laugh if you don't think Juve's squad was far superior to Napoli's. We had better players in pretty much every position and more depth. If anything the title race was close because of the great work Sarri did at Napoli. It could've been a lot more comfortable if Allegri didn't play for 0-0 against them but that's Allegri for you. Sit back and defend for your lives, only attack if absolute necessary. Look at the teams who are doing well in Europe. Do you see them doing that shit? No you don't.
A Napoli squad with Mertens, Insigne, Koulibaly, and Jorginho while Allan had himself a good year. Not far superior by any means. Remember, this is last year when Higuain and Dybala were not lights out the whole year and our midfield was Khedira/Pjanic/Matuidi. Benatia was our best CB that year and Chiellini played like 26 matches total in Serie A he was hurt so much. We were not better in pretty much every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)