Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ok I take that one back. But he is the best option we have so far. People are crazy about pep but why, they don’t know. Pep and Ronaldo don’t like each other so why do we want to bring someone who will create a scene.
Since I don't know what the options are, I can't comment on who the best option is. But I can name at least 4 coaches I'd take before Sarri if available.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know if people are generally this dense or pretend to be.

Sarri might have been a good option for a Juventus in rebuilding mode, after consecutive 7th place finishes.

Sarri is definitely not the right coach for a team seeking to maintain its dominance domestically and conquer Europe.

It's not that hard to comprehend. Are people seriously this stupid? I refuse to believe this level of retardation exists.

I'm also quite sure Agnelli wants a big name, someone to help us take that next step.

Sarri is two steps backwards, regardless of his "pretty" yet ineffective style.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Porto have won it before us, does that make them a superpower?

Anyway, under our previous and wise management, we have become one of the top 4-5 clubs in Europe. Not only are we going to fail and fall back down the pack again in the CL, our Scudetto hopes are now in serious jeopardy because we are bringing in this joke and we let Conte go to Inter.
Good job replying with a boneheaded question. Of course Porto are not a superpower.

Allegri was never going to win the Champions League with his cowardly negative mindset and thankfully management realised that. They know what they're doing.

How is Sarri a joke? Did a great job at Napoli and just had a good season with Chelsea. Conte would be more of the negative crap the club is trying to move away from.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It didn’t have to be this way tho. Either we should have keep Allegri for another season or made sure we signed a Pep/Klopp/Poch tier manager instead. Fuck, I’d even have taken Conte back at this stage.
Just out of curiosity, if Sarri looked like less of a bum and didn't have strong relations with Naples would you still consider him a bad option?

On a personal level, from an emotional level, I'm not a fan but from a rational viewing point, I do think he is a decent option.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Napoli was on a roll that year and completely lost it. The difference between us and them was not "far superior". We were clearly the better coached squad, that much is certain.
You're having a laugh if you don't think Juve's squad was far superior to Napoli's. We had better players in pretty much every position and more depth. If anything the title race was close because of the great work Sarri did at Napoli. It could've been a lot more comfortable if Allegri didn't play for 0-0 against them but that's Allegri for you. Sit back and defend for your lives, only attack if absolute necessary. Look at the teams who are doing well in Europe. Do you see them doing that shit? No you don't.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Just out of curiousity, if Sarri looked like less of a bum and didnt have strong relations with Napels would you still consider him a bad option?

On a personal level, from an emotional level I'm not a fan but from a rational viewing point I do think he is a decent option.
He tactical inflexibility is a big turnoff. You can't win against the bug boys with just one system. Good coaches react to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)