Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There's no debate. We've been knocked out in the quarterfinals in the last two seasons and haven't won the competition since 1996.
Porto have won it before us, does that make them a superpower?

Anyway, under our previous and wise management, we have become one of the top 4-5 clubs in Europe. Not only are we going to fail and fall back down the pack again in the CL, our Scudetto hopes are now in serious jeopardy because we are bringing in this joke and we let Conte go to Inter.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
The Sarri sympathizers disgust me.

What exactly do you like about him? His loser mentality? His tactical inflexibility? How stubborn he is to rotate and make subs?

The man is 60 fucking years old. He's not the kind of profile we should be going for. It's like you're dating a hot milf and then sevrely downgrade to some uneducated illiterate granny from some bum village. No, just no!
Calm. We will change him not the other way around. He will maybe the new Lippi.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There's no debate. We've been knocked out in the quarterfinals in the last two seasons and haven't won the competition since 1996.
So the definition of a superpower is anyone who won it in recent years, and are constantly in semifinals? I can only see Real, and maybe Barca fit in that category.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I mean, this too is just a rumor. No official word from Sarri or Chelsea that they've released him from his contract. And even that news and confirmation doesn't mean he's coming to us until we are standing in front of the media announcing it.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
This is completely nonsensical. Of course Allegri bested Sarri, he had a far superior squad.
Napoli was on a roll that year and completely lost it. The difference between us and them was not "far superior". We were clearly the better coached squad, that much is certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)