Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I don't have a problem with Sarri. Juve comes first, always, but I'd definitely prefer others. Pep or Poch for starters. He does like his same 2 subs every game.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
At this point all i want is a coach with a positive football mentality not this negative sit back shit where all they think of are tactics, tactics and more tactics. Sure the guy looks and probably smells like a bum but as long as the final product is pretty football then i'm all for it

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
So much this. Tired of watching us be cautious, negative and cowardly.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

Totally underwhelming if true. A peasant coach and a disgusting repulsive character. Totally goes against everything Juventus embodies.

Let's bring in Fatso and Hysaj after this too.

Zero tituli and Ronaldo departure imminent in the summer of 2020 if that neanderthal cunt becomes our coach.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
And if you thought the stubbornness and lack of substitutions and sticking to the same formation was bad under Conte :lol:

So after years of steady progress and building ourselves into a European superpower. We decide to shoot our selves in the foot by signing this fraud.
The progress will be the free flowing easy on the eye, silky short passing football. With Hysaj at right back.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
And if you thought the stubbornness and lack of substitutions and sticking to the same formation was bad under Conte :lol:

So after years of steady progress and building ourselves into a European superpower. We decide to shoot our selves in the foot by signing this fraud.
A European super power? We got bodied by a bunch of kids and played terrible football for the vast majority of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 240)