Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
At this point all i want is a coach with a positive football mentality not this negative sit back shit where all they think of are tactics, tactics and more tactics. Sure the guy looks and probably smells like a bum but as long as the final product is pretty football then i'm all for it

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
So we can't say fuck to the potential managers boss? Are they also protected under legend status?
I believe support the team no matter who comes or goes. I don’t like pep but if he signs with juve I would like him. Critics are going too far here. They are making the best Italian manager right now the worst ever and that is false.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I for one have no problem with Sarri being the next manager. We desperately needed a change in our style of football and Sarri will provide that. Last season under Allegri was the worst Juve I've seen in years. Next season we can look forward to a more attacking, possession based game plan which is what is needed to succeed in Europe and get the best out of our most talented players (Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Pjanic and Cancelo).

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I believe support the team no matter who comes or goes. I don’t like pep but if he signs with juve I would like him. Critics are going too far here. They are making the best Italian manager right now the worst ever and that is false.
Sure, but your criticizing people who say f Sarri BEFORE he officially joins.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
David Ermini (Vice President of the Italian High Council of the Judiciary); “I‘m sorry for you Neapolitans but there are good chance to see Sarri at Juventus, I believe that the decision will come in a matter of hours: either he stays in London or he goes to Juventus.”

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Glad I switched off after 5min. This is all a load of bollocks. If there were any positives about signing Pep, it would have been the first thing they’d talk about and not Maldini & Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)