Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Way less.

Who are the most reliable ones?

Versilia? Last year he was claiming Pogba and Lewandowski were a done deal. Not interested. DONE. Same way he's doing for Guardiola now.

Seth says a lot of stuff and never speaks in absolute terms, just gives hints here or there.

Who else do you think is good?
Momblano.

VS gurus just say random things imo. Momblano is much more reliable.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Same as gurus. None of them had a clue about Ronaldo, most claimed Lewandowski was the striker. Then after it was done for CR they said Lewandowski was a smokescreen lmao as if the club cares about sending smokescreens through gurus
The club has improved greatly in not letting info leak, its more about telling lower down people certain things while a select few at the top work for the top names

But what is the point of all this? Let's enjoy the ride and see what happens
Complain when we make an official statement either way
I think it will be pep, if I'm wrong, so be it.
You are all getting too depressed about rumours from Italian sources who have shown over the last year and a bit to know fuck all about Juve

Look at this logically
Would Juve fire their record breaking coach without having a coach already in hand? I highly doubt it, yet that's what the Italian media want you to believe. Why? Immense jealously, they always try and shit on us in every way possible. They even did it with Ronaldo FFS

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I think it's probably Sarri.

But Pep has plenty of reasons to come:

1) He has already won in Spain, Germany and England. Why not add Italy to that list?
2) He can focus on CL (which he hasn't won in ages) since Serie A is weak.
3) Winning the CL with Juve should be a holy grail for top coaches in Europe by now.
4) He gets to be the coach that coached both Messi and Ronaldo.
5) Being at the same club for more than three years is too much for a slut-coach .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Momblano: Sarri has a contract in place, shows up with the agent to talk to Chelsea, my feeling is that he wants to break with the British or aims to have an increase in his salary, given that he is one of the least paid in the Premier League.

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: tonight we will tell you the name of the Juve coach.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
If Pep is a done deal, the logical thing is that some news are gonna be leaked today.

I mean it doesn't make sense to wake up on Monday and see a juventus announcement like ""hehe we signed pep" out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: Sarri has a contract in place, shows up with the agent to talk to Chelsea, my feeling is that he wants to break with the British or aims to have an increase in his salary, given that he is one of the least paid in the Premier League.

- - - Updated - - -

As if he hasn't said the name already :lol:

Jul 20, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Uh oh

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The club has improved greatly in not letting info leak, its more about telling lower down people certain things while a select few at the top work for the top names

But what is the point of all this? Let's enjoy the ride and see what happens
Complain when we make an official statement either way
I think it will be pep, if I'm wrong, so be it.
You are all getting too depressed about rumours from Italian sources who have shown over the last year and a bit to know fuck all about Juve

Look at this logically
Would Juve fire their record breaking coach without having a coach already in hand? I highly doubt it, yet that's what the Italian media want you to believe. Why? Immense jealously, they always try and shit on us in every way possible. They even did it with Ronaldo FFS
Exactly.

Di Marzio was shit the past two years.

First with Ronaldo and this year with Allegri.

And I have been saying the same since Allegri was let free, don't see Juve going 10 steps back with Sarri.

We signed freaking Ronaldo and trying everything to create a brand, Sarri is the opposite of that.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
If Pep is a done deal, the logical thing is that some news are gonna be leaked today.

I mean it doesn't make sense to wake up on Monday and see a juventus announcement like ""hehe we signed pep" out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

As if he hasn't said the name already :lol:
Exactly... if Momblano got the leaks about Pep, he should get the leak about the official news in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit oh shit oh shit

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Momblano has known for ages and he even said about a pre agreement, he has made it clear (I've watched a few of his lives and his show over the last few weeks) that he knows but can't say just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)