Jul 30, 2015
I am very rarely, almost never wrong.

Read this thread when Cuadrado was injured:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/juan-cuadrado.41682/page-258#post-5895424

“Huge loss. He was one of the most important players.”
“I miss him”
“The saviour”

Of course there is always one party pooper :disagree:

Now read the comments on this thread after Cuadrado returned. Sure enough, people have turned against him because they are reminded of his many flaws as a footballer (which they conveniently forgot about when he was injured).

There are many examples on this forum where I go against the popular opinion and I am proven right. Cuadrado, Mandzukic as winger, Allegri, Klopp, and I believe that Sarri might be next.

I am an objective observer of reality on a forum where everyone else is blinded by their emotions.:agree:
You're getting youself into new levels... are u high? We are fans so of course we aren't objective but we aren't EPL fans either so cut the nonsense.

A lot of us chose Juve, it wasn't taught, it was a choice precisely cuz we live and see football in a different way

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
“Hi guys I have news (I was authorized): Guardiola was seen talking to the medical staff at JMedical about 2 weeks ago.
The source is a trusted friend who has a close relative who habitually attends JMedical for work purposes, with a rather important role.

Don't ask me more because I don't know anything else.”

:green:

Jan 22, 2016
“Hi guys I have news (I was authorized): Guardiola was seen talking to the medical staff at JMedical about 2 weeks ago.
The source is a trusted friend who has a close relative who habitually attends JMedical for work purposes, with a rather important role.

Who is he? A trusted guru?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Wasn’t he preparing for a FA Cup final that week?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:lol2:

These gurus are a bunch of attention-seeking dickheads.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
MISTER Said

Hi guys I have news (I was authorized): Guardiola was seen talking to the medical staff at JMedical about 2 weeks ago.

I believe he went there specifically to understand how not to operate a fitness regime.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
John Lennon is our new coach?

That came out of nowhere

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently there is a connection here between where the song was written and Pep's father

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Momblano is losing it lol. Already celebrating Pep signing with a song made in Spain about winning the war. Probably referencing to winning the "war" vs main media outlets who doubt him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Old member.

- - - Updated - - -

F60C760D-6CE3-4CD3-8E39-D172BFA10868.jpeg

Hes a mix of American and specific English sarcasm and at the sime time hes still straight-thinking Italiano. Its not so easy to get this style, natural style.

All we need to do is look at Tancriedi who is trying to reach that level of 'style'. He tries to do it so, that half of world laughs at him. And the other half dont give a shit about this mental migdet, ow yeah not only mental, so perfect combo. And wait wait, sorry the interistasASS like him, yeah that's the same level of lifestyle. If i can imagine how inter looked like in a human form, then Tancredi is perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)