Jun 21, 2011
I am very rarely, almost never wrong.

Read this thread when Cuadrado was injured:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/juan-cuadrado.41682/page-258#post-5895424

“Huge loss. He was one of the most important players.”
“I miss him”
“The saviour”

Of course there is always one party pooper :disagree:

Now read the comments on this thread after Cuadrado returned. Sure enough, people have turned against him because they are reminded of his many flaws as a footballer (which they conveniently forgot about when he was injured).

There are many examples on this forum where I go against the popular opinion and I am proven right. Cuadrado, Mandzukic as winger, Allegri, Klopp, and I believe that Sarri might be next.

I am an objective observer of reality on a forum where everyone else is blinded by their emotions.:agree:
Even more humbleness. Keep it coming, Kendrick Lamar is thinking about featuring you in his next album.

And yes, all of those guys have more than proven their value; Cuadrado, Mandzukic (even as a winger) and Allegri. Passing their expiry date doesn't mean they weren't important...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hey @AndreaCristiano. I wanna start by telling you that you are a fucking retard who knows jack shit about what is going on, fatty. All you do is post what you listen to on your little radio (it's not 1997 anymore) whilst cooking your pizza like a fat donkey. I hope you know you're not fooling anyone but yourself with all the ITK bullshit. Please take my advise and stop for a while for your own good. "70% chance" :lol: Go do some cardio you bozo.

And a bigger LOL @Mark for having his feelings hurt. What a doll.
Holy shit. Outta nowhere :lol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I won’t gloat if Sarri is announced.

I will only gloat when it turns out that Sarri is actually a good managers and he doesn’t ruin Juventus like the doomsdayers on here think he will.

The nice thing about this forum is that after a certain period of time, you can no longer edit or delete your posts. Hence if Sarri is appointed manager and does well in his first season, all the stupidity shall still be on full view.
You’ve been taking notes from the first few pages in the Allegri thread.

A*

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Did you see them before Allegri left?

All said he would renew
No they didn't.

Barilla, Nerozzi, I think Schira too all said he's probably leaving. Agresti and Di Marzio kept quiet although they did lean towards him staying. The only one who said he's staying 100% was Laudisa and he's a clown anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 239)