Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You should thread-ban him and the rest of the Sarri nuthuggers. They’ll have every chance to gloat and taunt the rest of us when his signing is announced in the next few days.
I won’t gloat if Sarri is announced.

I will only gloat when it turns out that Sarri is actually a good managers and he doesn’t ruin Juventus like the doomsdayers on here think he will.

The nice thing about this forum is that after a certain period of time, you can no longer edit or delete your posts. Hence if Sarri is appointed manager and does well in his first season, all the stupidity shall still be on full view.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I won’t gloat if Sarri is announced.

I will only gloat when it turns out that Sarri is actually a good managers and he doesn’t ruin Juventus like the doomsdayers on here think he will.

The nice thing about this forum is that after a certain period of time, you can no longer edit or delete your posts. Hence if Sarri is appointed manager and does well in his first season, all the stupidity shall still be on full view.
I don't think most folks here genuinely think Sarri is going to wreck things but he is a comfortable step down from Allegri. We are in such a weird position where most coaches we are looking at would probably retain our domestic dominance (our issues are injuries, mismatched playing squad, weak midfield) but only the absolute best would match or improve on Allegri and it is disappointing to feel like we are going backwards with our managerial selection right now.

But i suppose once the best is gone you can't do any better :cry:

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I don't think most folks here genuinely think Sarri is going to wreck things but he is a comfortable step down from Allegri. We are in such a weird position where most coaches we are looking at would probably retain our domestic dominance (our issues are injuries, mismatched playing squad, weak midfield) but only the absolute best would match or improve on Allegri and it is disappointing to feel like we are going backwards with our managerial selection right now.
I’m not convinced that Sarri is a step down from Allegri.

I don’t care if this claim makes me look silly now. Let’s see who looks silly in 12 months time.

Let’s not forget that back in 2017, the majority of posters on here didn’t even rate Klopp. I’ve always rated Klopp very highly and I was proven right on him, and I suspect I will be proved right on Sarri. My judgement in football is rarely wrong.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I don’t care if this claim makes me look silly now. Let’s see who looks silly in 12 months time.

Let’s not forget that back in 2017, the majority of posters on here didn’t even rate Klopp. I’ve always rated Klopp very highly and I was proven right on him, and I suspect I will be proved right on Sarri. My judgement in football is rarely wrong.

Seeing as Sarri is almost certainly the next Juve coach i'm rootin for you buddy

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Trolling or fighting.
Hey @AndreaCristiano. I wanna start by telling you that you are a fucking retard who knows jack shit about what is going on, fatty. All you do is post what you listen to on your little radio (it's not 1997 anymore) whilst cooking your pizza like a fat donkey. I hope you know you're not fooling anyone but yourself with all the ITK bullshit. Please take my advise and stop for a while for your own good. "70% chance" :lol: Go do some cardio you bozo.

And a bigger LOL @Mark for having his feelings hurt. What a doll.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Hey @AndreaCristiano. I wanna start by telling you that you are a fucking retard who knows jack shit about what is going on, fatty. All you do is post what you listen to on your little radio (it's not 1997 anymore) whilst cooking your pizza like a fat donkey. I hope you know you're not fooling anyone but yourself with all the ITK bullshit. Please take my advise and stop for a while for your own good. "70% chance" :lol: Go do some cardio you bozo.

:lol:

I literally lol

- - - Updated - - -

And lol at these soft as cheese midfields. What self-described cisgender came up with these?

Looks like zizinho's lineups

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Such humbleness.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hey @AndreaCristiano. I wanna start by telling you that you are a fucking retard who knows jack shit about what is going on, fatty. All you do is post what you listen to on your little radio (it's not 1997 anymore) whilst cooking your pizza like a fat donkey. I hope you know you're not fooling anyone but yourself with all the ITK bullshit. Please take my advise and stop for a while for your own good. "70% chance" Go do some cardio you bozo.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Such humbleness.
I am very rarely, almost never wrong.

Read this thread when Cuadrado was injured:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/juan-cuadrado.41682/page-258#post-5895424

“Huge loss. He was one of the most important players.”
“I miss him”
“The saviour”

Of course there is always one party pooper :disagree:

Cuadrado is not this mythical beast who will solve all the problems in our team. He’s just as inconsistent and infuriating as Costa. People just forget about this when he’s injured, for some reason.
Now read the comments on this thread after Cuadrado returned. Sure enough, people have turned against him because they are reminded of his many flaws as a footballer (which they conveniently forgot about when he was injured).

There are many examples on this forum where I go against the popular opinion and I am proven right. Cuadrado, Mandzukic as winger, Allegri, Klopp, and I believe that Sarri might be next.

I am an objective observer of reality on a forum where everyone else is blinded by their emotions.:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)