Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
According to Alfredo Pedulla: "The next hours will be decisive of Sarri future with Chelsea. Sarri’s agent clarified to Chelsea board that they have to appeal the transfer ban if they want Sarri to stay. Sarri booked a private flight to Italy on Saturday."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My my, i go away after lunch and when i returns theres a tanufest here.

yes i even meet this dude ,,Marchino'' .He became a leader of the Viking as Grancini in 2017 he received a sentence of 13 years prison, the old leader of the Viking
My friend from Torino, who has been a Viking for 25 years is pretty close to this Marchino.
So maybe he knows from him that Pep will land in Turin in a moment. An i believe him. He has been my friend for over 20 years already.
Woah the plot thickens.

Woah , so ok letme assimilate this..... On one hand we have all this insiders 99% sure of Pep.... But the rest of the world is sure of the appointing of sarri. This saga is the weirdest of all. I cant believe not even 1 of this media companies have an insider to let them know whats going on.... But mombly and the rest of the gurus do. Its super weird.

Im 100% on the gurus, mombly tanu mark heman wittl team..... But is incredible the media is so lost....

Or maybe we are in denial and the sarriball is reel? :s

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Newspapers say Sarri and transfer gurus on this forum say Pep
I'm the transfer nobody and i have a strong feeling it's Poch. I have this prenominition where I see poch training our boys and taking press conferences, sometimes even crying, i feel it. It's happening were waiting for the CL final to finish before we announce. Remember its not Sarri, not Pep but Poch. They're all wrong! :stuck-up:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2014
My my, i go away after lunch and when i returns theres a tanufest here.

Woah the plot thickens.

Woah , so ok letme assimilate this..... On one hand we have all this insiders 99% sure of Pep.... But the rest of the world is sure of the appointing of sarri. This saga is the weirdest of all. I cant believe not even 1 of this media companies have an insider to let them know whats going on.... But mombly and the rest of the gurus do. Its super weird.

Im 100% on the gurus, mombly tanu mark heman wittl team..... But is incredible the media is so lost....

Or maybe we are in denial and the sarriball is reel? :s
Imagine the shitstorm if both don't come :D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I'm the transfer nobody and i have a strong feeling it's Poch. I have this prenominition where I see poch training our boys and taking press conferences, sometimes even crying, i feel it. It's happening were waiting for the CL final to finish before we announce. Remember its not Sarri, not Pep but Poch. They're all wrong! :stuck-up:

Meh

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

So much affection for pochettino

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sarri and Agnelli make a perfect hobo team

I need your folks to shoot it down. I want Inzaghi over Sarri
and over Poop if I'm completely honest
I would take Inzaghi as well. Pep is one heavy investment and not entirely based on sporting side, but looking at the brand and marketing side as well, so i understand why AA wants him. Sarri i dont understand at all

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking at @tassard posting the link on VS. lol
So still nothing then. Alrighty

- - - Updated - - -

Goodbye to our run of consecutive scudetti :cry:
Worst part is, its gonna be inter to end it

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
According to Alfredo Pedulla: "The next hours will be decisive of Sarri future with Chelsea. Sarri’s agent clarified to Chelsea board that they have to appeal the transfer ban if they want Sarri to stay. Sarri booked a private flight to Italy on Saturday."
He is just keep guessing .... this is his full article ..
https://www.alfredopedulla.com/sarri-il-chelsea-e-la-juve-tutti-i-retroscena-della-giornata/

the thing make me trust Momblano is that he explained how we were trying to get Pep long time ago ... and team like ours ....can't put the coach fate in the hands of uncertainty or having a quick fix or ... let's go to the cafe guys and discuss the coach thing ...then baam Sarri won the EL ......ok guys ....let's bring him ... this is not how Juve do the things ....

actually I heard AA talk about Artificial Intelligence and it application in football...I bet their decision on the next coach done thru array of screening and analysis for months before they are ready for the moment ..... Yes Pep doen't need all that ....but their is a pattern you learn from ....is he flexible for example? yes he did used 9 different formations with Bayern for example ....is he ? is he ...etc ...

We are in a point that we sacked Allegri to have results with Style ....with respected coach .... not hiring a dinosaur that his DNA belongs to Napoli ....

I can't see it and doesn't feel right ....otherwise keep Allegri or at least bring Conte back...all ok solutions ...but hire Sarri ....it doesn't feel right as a Juve supporter ...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is just keep guessing .... this is his full article ..
https://www.alfredopedulla.com/sarri-il-chelsea-e-la-juve-tutti-i-retroscena-della-giornata/

the thing make me trust Momblano is that he explained how we were trying to get Pep long time ago ... and team like ours ....can't put the coach fate in the hands of uncertainty or having a quick fix or ... let's go to the cafe guys and discuss the coach thing ...then baam Sarri won the EL ......ok guys ....let's bring him ... this is not how Juve do the things ....

actually I heard AA talk about Artificial Intelligence and it application in football...I bet their decision on the next coach done thru array of screening and analysis for months before they are ready for the moment ..... Yes Pep doen't need all that ....but their is a pattern you learn from ....is he flexible for example? yes he did used 9 different formations with Bayern for example ....is he ? is he ...etc ...

We are in a point that we sacked Allegri to have results with Style ....with respected coach .... not hiring a dinosaur that his DNA belongs to Napoli ....

I can't see it and doesn't feel right ....otherwise keep Allegri or at least bring Conte back...all ok solutions ...but hire Sarri ....it doesn't feel right as a Juve supporter ...
Yeh, all i know is that AA and juve as a whole, are always a step ahead of everyone in italy.

While the other teams still operate like if we are in the mid 90s.... Agnelli and juve are this all corporate entity which calculate everything and are very aware of their surrounding businesswise.

I dont think they would let allegri go and just wait for sarri to win the EL. I would expect that from berlusconi or moratti or the chinese idiots from milan.... But not the agnellis.

Even less now that we are trying to be a global powerhouse with good branding etc.

This just doesnt match the sarri premise

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventus scored 70 league goals in 38 games in 2018/19. That is 7 less goals than Atalanta, despite the fact that we have Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic, Costa, Bernardeschi, and Kean.

I don’t know if Sarri is the answer, but I sure as hell know that keeping Allegri wasn’t the answer, and it seems like the board agree with me.
Wow another smart-sounding factually correct yet totally irrelevant post. Thank you!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Chelsea firing Sarri isn't surprising (whether right decision is another matter). As a consequence or more likely because it's post season and Sarri's family is in Italy, Sarri flying to Italy isn't surprising either.

Neither means he's coming to Turin.

As for gurus and Pep, it's down to how they process and interpret info (many, in fact, majority of people aren't good at it). Juve being very interested in Pep and Pep accepting multiple meetings, incl high level one, and showing some interest doesn't mean Pep is coming to Juve even if that info comes from multiple sources and/or in the form of multiple clues.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Not a single report of Pep going to Juve from here in the UK so it seems impossible. One mention of Sarri only and I think Chelsea will make it hard for Juve unless they have someone lined up but so far nothing, no mention of Lampard or anyone. My gut is telling me Inzaghi, it's the most realistic option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 244)