Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Manchester City insist they have "irrefutable evidence" that they did not breach regulationsand are "entirely confident of a positive outcome." But it is looking entirely likely that they will not receive a definitive answer for some time. Particularly since, if the adjudicatory chamber finds them guilty, they can still appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, Switzerland.
With the draw for the preliminary round of the 2019-20 Champions League scheduled for June 11 and matches to be played as early as late June, it appears highly likely that, if there is a guilty verdict and if it is upheld by CAS, the sanction would not be enforced until the 2020-21 season.

Jul 20, 2012
Manchester City insist they have "irrefutable evidence" that they did not breach regulationsand are "entirely confident of a positive outcome." But it is looking entirely likely that they will not receive a definitive answer for some time. Particularly since, if the adjudicatory chamber finds them guilty, they can still appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, Switzerland.
With the draw for the preliminary round of the 2019-20 Champions League scheduled for June 11 and matches to be played as early as late June, it appears highly likely that, if there is a guilty verdict and if it is upheld by CAS, the sanction would not be enforced until the 2020-21 season.
Bye bye pep

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
A 2 week old statement?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You guys must be depressed :D
You always take the negative away from these statements

About 80 percent of the gurus are saying Pep
Seth said Pep also and still is saying Pep

He said not much info is coming out anymore all he has been told is that it's done for the coach, his source last said Pep before this
This is a read between the lines sort of thing

This is exactly what he said

"Nothing is filtering out in regards to the coach anymore, but they have hinted/made me understand that in conclusion it's all done and the name, like predicted, is someone of the highest level. The last info I has was about Guardiola, so... To say as caressa does, I'm going to come to a conclusion myself, yes.
#TeamPep"

@Mark
Maybe you can help me
:tup:

Who's Seth btw?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
These tweets, whatever they were, are now unavailable.

- - - Updated - - -

So Momblano is still the only person who talks about Pep? People like to compare this to Cristiano but last year we had a few more people reporting about it and confirming the news.
No worries. Sarri didn't choke in a Euro final, so we can't be interested in him anymore.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Keep up the good work mate, your posts are always very clear. :tup:

b9K1I8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)