Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2011
Yeah, if it is Sarri he appoints, that trust part is gone out of window. Ofc people will still be supporting this team, but this whole situations feels very wrong because we are replacing younger, more flexible, classy and overall better manager that has more facets with older one, that so far hasnt won a single meaningful trophy, who is stubborn af with his approach. its wtf move on so many levels. I cant wrap my head around it.
You dont have to. Only time will judge the success of our next coach. Nothing else

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It was over with Allegri. Whether Sarri or anyone else is worse, better or on same level in general doesn't matter.

Five years is a long time, and it was getting worse and worse with Max. Even lost some in the dressing room and wanted an overhaul.

It was perfect timing on our mgmt's part.
Ofc it matters. U dont want to downgrade managerial position. All this looks very awkward and hasty, without proper planning. Id prefer kicking out several players if they were causing disturbance and building a team according to manager's preferance then rushing in replacing him while the same issues in the team persist. Especially since he has been here for 5 years and won trophies despite constant personell change. With current group of midfielders, no manager in the world will play aesthetically more pleasing football, if that is what people are expecting. Matuidi cant learn better close control, dribbles or killer pass, etc...

Jun 6, 2015
In a way but not necessarily.

I'm an engineer. The way to a solution is more important than the solution itself.

Unfortunately for the 100m Pjanic people, their reasonings and arguments are just as bovine.
As Max said football isn't an exact science. There are plenty of different kinds of solutions and even more ways to get to those solutions. The fact that you disagree or agree with said solutions doesn't make them right or wrong. Maybe it's the subjectivity of it all that you struggle with.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How much you put on??
10 quid

- - - Updated - - -

Was gonna bet on pep @ 3.00 but left it

Now it's 7.00 I took it. I like me them odds
I think now is a good time right before the Europa league final when it'll turn out in the next few days that sarri is confirmed to stay and suddenly pep will be in the fray

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It was over with Allegri. Whether Sarri or anyone else is worse, better or on same level in general doesn't matter.

Five years is a long time, and it was getting worse and worse with Max. Even lost some in the dressing room and wanted an overhaul.

It was perfect timing on our mgmt's part.
That post is going to look so bad in a year.

Actually, it looks quite terrible even now.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
He basically confirms Pep and said he already said everything there needs to be said. He added that he's waiting for the announcement like us
Fingers crossed , thank you! I can’t wait for this matter to come to an end, hopefully a happy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)