Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sounds similar to what everybody said when Allegri was hired.

Sarri or not... we'll be backing our team and our manager whoever it is. And we'll love him when the titles keep coming our way. Agnelli knows what he's doing. Trust him. He knows better.
No it's not. Allegri was always a professional. People were disappointed that Conte is gone, but there was some excitement in the background on how "Euromax" would turn our fortunes around in Europe. Now we're talking about someone who did worse in Europe than Max. He's also stubborn af, and is as classless as it gets. He's radically different than what I expect from a Juve coach.

Jun 27, 2011
No it's not. Allegri was always a professional. People were disappointed that Conte is gone, but there was some excitement in the background on how "Euromax" would turn our fortunes around in Europe. Now we're talking about someone who did worse in Europe than Max. He's also stubborn af, and is as classless as it gets. He's radically different than what I expect from a Juve coach.
He' about to win Europa League. That's more than can be said about Conte. He'll be class

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sounds similar to what everybody said when Allegri was hired.

Sarri or not... we'll be backing our team and our manager whoever it is. And we'll love him when the titles keep coming our way. Agnelli knows what he's doing. Trust him. He knows better.
Yeah, if it is Sarri he appoints, that trust part is gone out of window. Ofc people will still be supporting this team, but this whole situations feels very wrong because we are replacing younger, more flexible, classy and overall better manager that has more facets with older one, that so far hasnt won a single meaningful trophy, who is stubborn af with his approach. its wtf move on so many levels. I cant wrap my head around it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Would you guys think arsenal trashing Chelsea 4-0 would change any outcome of our future manager?
Nope.. We are getting Guardiola and 4-0 win for Arsenal would change nothing...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.

I really don't know anything about betting & odds, but if I'm understanding this correctly, this means that if you bet €1000 on Guardiola arriving, you'll get €0 in return.
Right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are confused with Sarri...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, if it is Sarri he appoints, that trust part is gone out of window. Ofc people will still be supporting this team, but this whole situations feels very wrong because we are replacing younger, more flexible, classy and overall better manager that has more facets with older one, that so far hasnt won a single meaningful trophy, who is stubborn af with his approach. its wtf move on so many levels. I cant wrap my head around it.
It was over with Allegri. Whether Sarri or anyone else is worse, better or on same level in general doesn't matter.

Five years is a long time, and it was getting worse and worse with Max. Even lost some in the dressing room and wanted an overhaul.

It was perfect timing on our mgmt's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)