Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
@Dantes The reasoning re City for the sources that are saying Pep to Juve is that City themselves want to replace Pep with Poch.

Not that I believe it or not believe it. Not much there yet in any of this either way.

Doesn't make sense for City to kneejerk and dump Pep already for Poch. But they make poor decisions every summer.

Do you agree that Poch is a goner after CL final? No incentive for him to stick around anynore. Vacancies and possible destinations: Barca, Juve. And City IF that rumor is true.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
“I have no info about a meeting between Juve & Sarri. If i’m wrong about Guardiola, it will most probably be Sarri. But I have no confirmation about meetings.”

[Momblano]
He's already beginning to back down from these Pep rumours despite virtually confirming it just days ago. He knows that if he gets this one wrong his reputation will be damaged, so this is his backup statement.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He's already beginning to back down from these Pep rumours despite virtually confirming it just days ago. He knows that if he gets this one wrong his reputation will be damaged, so this is his backup statement.
I dont think he ever stated that Guardiola is defo coming. he always said he thinks it will be Pep and what are percentages for him, but also always said he could be wrong.
He also always said it might be any manager if Pep is ruled out. Im not saying we should trust him, but he is saying the same thing for a few weeks, didnt change anything in my opinion.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Momblano hasn't backed down
He confirmed with great detail pep just before
He has always maintained pep and when he says favourite he's made it clear thats all he can say for now

Anyway
“Agnelli non vedrà la partita stasera, tornerà a Torino appena finita la riunione, confermiamo che agnelli e sarri non si sono mai incontrati all’hotel four season, erano in ali dell’hotel diverse”

Sky Sport 24

Agnelli isn't watching the game tonight, he is going back to Torino after the ECA meeting. We can confirm that Agnelli and Sarri never met"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)