Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
If that was the case, we'd never see CR7 at Juve and many more transfers actually happening throughout the history.
But RM did get considerable and huge compensation, which is an 'if' part of the point I was making.

Would you keep an unmotivated coach that asked to leave? Would you as an employer keep an employee that told you he wanted to go?
No I wouldn't. I would let him go, and demand a huge amount of money in order to make that happen. And once I'd secured that agreement I would make it public that I'm in the market for a new coach, and not do it in secret. I'd imagine most people would do the same if they were acting in the best interests of their club. You'd do that too, right?

I just can't see this Pep thing. Sorry. There's so many ducks that need to be lined up in order to make this happen. And one of those being Man City deciding not just to bench Pep for two years if he's insistent on quitting. They are more than wealthy enough be to spiteful if they want to be. And City do not owe Pep or Juve or anyone else any favours.

I'm confused as to why City would be inclined to bend over backwards to accommodate both Pep and Juventus here? Just what is in it for them?
First of all Juve is bigger than City.
2. Pep likes UCL more than domestic trophies aka EPL,FA Cup, Carabao cup.
3. He likes to claim that he once upon a time couched Messi and Ronaldo but I am not too sure about that as I made it up.
I can't argue with this. But it doesn't actually answer the question, this is what's in it for Pep. What's in it for City?

What do you mean pep city and Juve city?
I'd imagine it's that Pep and Juve are cool. But that Pep and City, and Juve and City are not seeing eye to eye on the situation.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
,,We have one thing in common with Pep, we like herno jackets, and there are plenty of them in Turin. His famous grey cardigan is also from herno. One more reason to move to Torino :) ''

just my friend form Turin.

ps joke.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Correct but Poch is the same bottle as Sarri. Sarri knows Italian tactic plus a good offensive play so in my opinion he is better than poch and klopp. Only the bald opportunist can beat Sarri to this job.
What did I just read?!
Pochettino - He is definitely better than predictable Sarri but I`ll let this one slide..
Klopp?! Are you kidding me?! Did the Dortmund Bayern final not convinced you?! What about Liverpool Real or Liverpool Tottenham or maybe I should talk about winning BL with Dortmund or should I say 97 pts beaten only by Pep`s City who has the spending power of 5 Liverpools... not to mention there are players that will go to City but will not go to Liverpool so attraction is also important...

Klopp is class! If the Liverpool dominating Barcelona who are much better on paper.. didnt convince you nothing will.. and BTW Liverpool were better at Camp Nou as well but were very unlucky!

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit!!! I rather have Sarri than him
Quando meno te l’aspetti...#Mourinho alla #Juventus (ufficiale domani?)
Supera #Sarri che “libero” fa gola a tutte ma ci vogliono
1f4b0.png
...#Giampaolo contatti con la #Roma#DiFrancesco con il #Milan#Semplici con la #Sampdoria
Io sto andando al manicomio!!
1f631.png

Voi, cosa ne pensate?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
“I have no info about a meeting between Juve & Sarri. If i’m wrong about Guardiola, it will most probably be Sarri. But I have no confirmation about meetings.”

[Momblano]
This is all he can do, facts about background meetings and murmurs he hears in his industry. Good enough for me information wise. It's in Agnellis ball park to hit this home. We badly need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)