Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Just look at the response of Poch compared to Klopp when asked about rumors of moving to another club. Clearly Poch is moving after the champions league final, if that means he's coming to us or going to city is anyone's guess but it likely means we're getting one of Guardiola or Poch. I personally believe its the latter.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Some people just hate Sarri and if you ask them the reason they tell you childish conversations. Hate the person for a reason not their history. By the way I like pep’s tactics but he is opportunist so you never know his next target plus who said he will straight away change Juventus tactics what if he fails straight away like the first six months.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
you like Sarri?
I liked the way he made Napoli play, I have not seen Chelsea enought to have opinion about his time( results seems okey, 4th place is where Chelsea should be at best, Euroleauge final is good), his personality could be an issue. I certainly dont share his love for Rugani, thats for sure.

Not a first choice ofcourse, Poch or Pep any day of the week. But if the choice was Inzaghi or Sarri then I really dont know. (Personality Inzaghi, football Sarri I think)

Lets hope Pep comes, that would make us all happy :jflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 395)