Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #541
    "we've never contacted Pep because he is under contract at city"

Paratici...

:shifty: who isn't under contract?
    I want to see this video to see if he is talking shit

The only coaches not under contract are mou and Conte

It depends how he said it, he can't exactly say yeah we've contacted Pep! Depends what the question was as well

"for the respect of everyone we have to wait till the end of all competitions"
    1EBC19D9-3E21-4361-81D8-8F5927BB1F23.jpeg.8879059569f77f2be40041f7ba8796f1.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
    Forget Guardiola, he is not coming and it makes sense. I believe what Paratici said. To wait till after the CL has to do with Pochettino .
    There is a possibility it may be him or Sarri or a surprise some one we never heard of.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    I'd rather have Mourinho than Sarri at my club. No joke. At least CR would be happy with it, with Sarri i doubt there'd be anyone happy with his appointment.
    There are differing opinions, there are bad opinions, and then there's sheer stupidity/ignorance/contrarian bs.

The fact that going from Allegri to Mou makes no sense in terms of style is an afterthought here given Mou was finished a while ago. Looks bang on avg and past expiry date like Benitez now. Current Mou makes more sense for the b&w of Udine than us. After last two seasons, his plane parking would be pure torture like the results.

I'm sorry, but this gives the 100m Pjanic people's worst posts in this thread a run for their money.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Forget Guardiola, he is not coming and it makes sense. I believe what Paratici said. To wait till after the CL has to do with Pochettino .
    There is a possibility it may be him or Sarri or a surprise some one we never heard of.
    Barca and Bayern looking for a coach too, right? And PSG?

Poch defo leaving I think. Q is to which big club.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    After this interview ...Pep out for sure and what add to that, their season is already finished and nothing to wait for....Pep dream is finished....if Juve wanted him, he should signed by now

Back to reality, if they are waiting a competition to finish ....its between Sarri, Poch and ehhh...maybe Klopp....

It seems Sarri the one ... but just wait EL if not Poch or Klopp (i cant see this happening)

We lived beautiful dream with Momblano and years am following Juve market and yet i fall easily to all this CODSWALLOP shit :lol:

If its Sarri.... at least enjoy attacking Juve and careless about Scudetto and QF again is fine

How funny most of Tuzzers hypnotized with the idea to sign Pep...:lol:...me too:depressed:

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
    Barca and Bayern looking for a coach too, right? And PSG?

Poch defo leaving I think. Q is to which big club.
    Kovac is definitely staying for another season, so is Tuchel. Pochettino said after Ajax 2nd leg that he's leaving, he looked pissed because he's been asked many times if he's staying or not, don't know if he was serious or just trolling.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    After this interview ...Pep out for sure and what add to that, their season is already finished and nothing to wait for....Pep dream is finished....if Juve wanted him, he should signed by now

Back to reality, if they are waiting a competition to finish ....its between Sarri, Poch and ehhh...maybe Klopp....

It seems Sarri the one ... but just wait EL if not Poch or Klopp (i cant see this happening)

We lived beautiful dream with Momblano and years am following Juve market and yet i fall easily to all this CODSWALLOP shit :lol:

If its Sarri.... at least enjoy attacking Juve and careless about Scudetto and QF again is fine

How funny most of Tuzzers hypnotized with the idea to sign Pep...:lol:...me too:depressed:
    Keep believing in dah Pep
    :scarf1:

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
    If we don’t announce coach after Europa finals, do you think that rules out sarri?

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri said we won’t announce the new coach tomorrow and he doesn’t know when.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)