Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
You fucked up, dismissed one of the best managers we have ever had so now you go all in or go home. Bring Pep, no excuses.
Definitely feels like a fuck up in process of happening.

Forgive me king mombly that I have sinned. Im starting to think at this point he chatting shit too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Relax people, Agnelli is not dumb. He had Conte doing very well and he already had Allegri in mind if you're to believe him. I'm sure he's been thinking about a new coach long before anyone would have thought that Allegri would be leaving.

I'm sure that Agnelli either has someone already in the pocket or he's still talking to a couple of different choices he had in mind. There were a lot of rumors about locking Inzaghi and I do believe that he has at least one coach in the pocket by now.

My preference goes to Pep obviously. If not him then come Klopp and Poch and only after that Sarri. That being said I don't think that Sarri would have been a bad choice, far from it.
He delivered results and style at Napoli, and he didn't do too bad with that mediocre Chelsea. If he had the Juve's squad I believe he would deliver the scudetto. As for the CL, nobody gives guarantees. Surely our offensive play would improve and our forwards would benefit big time form his philosophy. He'd need a least one proper B2B though. That much the board can manage, no worries.

Just sit back and relax. I believe we're really in for Pep, it's too quiet from both sides, I mean Juve and City. Something is cooking, maybe Pep is really waiting to see whether that ban for City is coming or not.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mauricio Pochettino & Maurizio Sarri are both on top of Juventus’ wishlist to replace Allegri at the end of the season, as well as Lazio’s Simone Inzaghi, but the Bianconeri have not ruled out other candidates
(@FabrizioRomano)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Does it make sense that he says pep has a contract so we've never even thought about him? Who does that leave? Then we will wait till the end of all competitions for respect of everyone, so they have thought about a coach that's under contract then?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Does it make sense that he says pep has a contract so we've never even thought about him? Who does that leave? Then we will wait till the end of all competitions for respect of everyone, so they have thought about a coach that's under contract then?
He cannot say anything else. You're not supposed to talk to players/coaches without the permission from the club. It's the easiest you can do, deny everything, say that the choice is yet to be made.

Karna

May 17, 2019
So far what I read here

Primary target was - Zizou (Planned to replace after Allegri leaving but the unexpected appointment at Real made management to look for other options.)
Plan A - Hiring Pep Guardiola (Negotiations have happened. Pep either said he need more time at Man city or waiting for some other events to finish)
Plan B - If Pep rejects the position ready to hire other best managers in the field.
Plan Z - Maurizio Sarri (who is yet to win his first trophy). :bounce:

Jan 22, 2016
The things people make up and project. Player revolt, Ronaldo leaving if Sarri comes... sound like Napoli fans.

Why the hell wouldn't he be respected? I thought our team was full of actual professionals.
These stupid things were exact words the stupid people were spreading non stop when Allegri joined us.

They will shut up eventually when we continue our domination with whoever is our coach.
And of course they have no shame, after a while they will act normal like they haven't said any stupid thing during these days at all.

Just wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)