Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
So so far Guardiola, Paratici and Citys representatives have denied all contact with Juve or even the possibility of him leaving, yet so many seem adamant it's gonna happen.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What was he going to say otherwise? Hypothetically, until it's made offical or the UEFA sanctions are given to City he's obviously not going to confirm anything
Exactly
Yeah, we never thought of Guardiola, it was a sudden opportunity blah blah blah
Either way he is talking shit

They all have said the same I have clear ideas line

He just changed his demeanour heaps when they spoke about Guardiola

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So based off of this interview, do you guys think he already knows who the next coach will be, but is just waiting to announce it?
Yes
So so far Guardiola, Paratici and Citys representatives have denied all contact with Juve or even the possibility of him leaving, yet so many seem adamant it's gonna happen.
City haven't formally said anything

Guardiola denied it while he still had matches to play but also said in football things can change quickly

We shall see

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not to read into things but Paratici has a massive cheesy grin on his face when he was asked and talking about Guardiola.

I’m still pretty sceptical but there isn’t a doubt in my mind that he was blatantly lying. If he’s lying then the other denials are lies as well so....

Just wish they’d get on with it and announce the coach already. It’s clear we have someone already.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
@Mark Can meltdown and news be separated so that I can only view the meltdown?

- - - Updated - - -

Just had this thought,
Are the medical staff staying? Cause if the players are always injured with Max, who rotates alot, I can't imagine the players lasting long with Sarri who never rotates at all
No. The biggest reason we needed to get rid of Allegri and most important change we needed to make. IMO. It got beyond ridiculous. The Butchers needed to go.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Riga the club doctor and the medical staff are gone I'm pretty sure
:weee:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Pep will leave City, but that Paratici interview would always be a denial. Approaching a coach under contract without the club's knowledge is a breach of FIFA rules.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I just don’t get what Pep has to do with any of European finals. It seems like it might be Sarri, Inzaghi, or Poch (outside chance). Still hoping for Pep or Poch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 285)