vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gonna be fun watching the mental gymnastics from Badass and the other Marotta haters when we bring in Sarri - fucking Sarri - to replace one of the best managers in our history.
You ought to spend more time on the inda forums if you get a kick out of meltdowns, you can go defend your false God there too if it makes you feel any better

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"La moglie di Guardiola due giorni fa era a Torino per affittare un’auto di grossa cilindrata per un anno intero. È una fonte diretta, una notizia vera e confermata. Ci metto la faccia? Sì, mi è stata confermata."

Paolo Paganini, Rai Sport

Has this been posted?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you think Arena would leave the NE Revolution to come here?
We couldn't afford his wages.

pure pipe dream

- - - Updated - - -

"La moglie di Guardiola due giorni fa era a Torino per affittare un’auto di grossa cilindrata per un anno intero. È una fonte diretta, una notizia vera e confermata. Ci metto la faccia? Sì, mi è stata confermata."

Has this been posted?
what's it say I don't speak English

Last edited:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Any concrete developments? Italian papers are flip-flopping around as usual.

I am really not as opposed to Sarri like the rest of you. He turned Napoli into a formidable side that nearly beat us with probably half the resources we have. But bringing Higuain back - fuck that. He's done, I feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano said we're not listening to any offers for Szczesny, Bernardeschi, Chiellini, Ronaldo and ... Bonucci.

Gee I wonder why?
You think those players wouldn't be part of Pep's plans? Bonucci especially seems like his type of defender. I doubt very, very much that Ronaldo couldn't be part of any coach's plans.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do you think Arena would leave the NE Revolution to come here?
Arenas is shit so I really hope not.

Sometimes I think of volunteering to start a soccer team with inner city kids. I truly believe that if they went through a moderately intense regimen with drills, basic cardio, and practice matches, they’d be good enough to get a full college ride here. Let’s say I do it for five years and 80% of my kids get full rides. Then I’d be able to get a college coaching gig, right? I do that for three years and then move to MLS or US national team. Maybe five years after that, with considerable success I could apply for a job in one of the top 6 leagues in Europe.

And I’d still be better than Bruce fucking Arenas. That dude is shit. Pure shit. No. Just no.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019

Has this been posted?
It's the Maserati stuff we heard few days ago. Rai sport as usual with old and shitty news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)