vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess you are right, but what about dribbling the jinx by daring to create a Plan A thread along with another Plan B thread, of which of course, ‘Plan A’ would be all about Guardiola but we’ll be slick and add Pochettino/Zidane in there with him just to be sure as we ofc already know who will be the main focus there, whereas evidently the rest can go in the ‘Plan B’ thread so we can at the very least forget about them for now. :donedeal: :lol3: :baus:
giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ce86116467739742ef025e6&rid=giphy.gif

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’d say that Momblano is just guessing right now, to say the least...

Perhaps he has some sort of hint about something big in the works, but frankly i’m not convinced he is that sure hisself what’s exactly about. Afterall, time will tell, he really grown on me lately so hopefully he actually does know what everyone else seems to have missed out on.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So you guys preparing yourselves for the inevitable Inzaghi or Sarri?

Nedved and Paratici should be turfed out of the club, if they’ve gotten rid of Allegri for either of these two.
I feel Inzaghi could continue winning titles here. Not sure that would be enough to satisfy our apetites, which have grown over the years, because besides Scudetto Id like better CL campaign compared to past 2 years. No doubt he is downgrade to Allegri at this point. Imho they should have let Max go only if they had agreed terms with Guardiola, not because hes a better manager, but he will bring new approach, ideas and maybe we needed just that. Hes a fairly big name with plenty of appeal and will sway a lot of neutrals on our side and lure them into watching our games. If its some classless oldie like Sarri and he fails to deliver at least a title, Id like them both getting the fuck out of this club. For our own sake, lets hope they have some fantastic solution for this chaotic situation they created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)