New Juve coach: Part Deux (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
“I have just received an audio ... it confirms everything and adds that pep is in Turin today (and it seems to me confirmed by the tweet) he wants to keep cancelo pjanic and Sandro, moreover he wants KK, Pogba and Icardi and usual transfers.

all ends with the reason for which everything was born, that is to say that AA, being president of ECA, knows very well that the city will be disqualified for 2 years and can therefore be freed by a clause.

The only discrepancy is that he says that 28 will be announced”

Another guru has said that Agnelli knew of this possible ban coming cities way and he decided to make the move for Pep a while ago (chairman of ECA that already knew before it became official)

Virtually Juve coach already but he doesn't know if he's signed yet.

28th of May is the day where the news should come out

This is a top guru
Same info, different source.

- - - Updated - - -

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
City have said along the lines of "ridiculous rumours" in regards to Guardiola to Juve via the Sun

Momblano

He believes they are just words and won't change his idea
Pep is the one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9136991/man-city-deny-pep-guardiola-juventus/

This is the article

Still no 'official' denial
Practically what juve said
'we won't address rumours'

I find that interesting
The sun is awful, wouldn't believe a single word they say, they make tuttosport look factual

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The ones that remain on the Pep is coming to Juve/has already signed have sources on the Elkann side of things. The others do not which is why they keep denying the possibility.
In fact Momblano said his sources are the nobility of Torino (Elkann/Agnelli)
it was the same last year with Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Another guru has said that Agnelli knew of this possible ban coming cities way and he decided to make the move for Pep a while ago (chairman of ECA that already knew before it became official)

This is a top guru
ITS HAPPENINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think Guardiola coming to us is impossible at all. And to be fair the man has kind of grown on me. A couple of years I ago I couldn't stand him at all, but he is very passionate about his job to say the least and he can be a class act at times.

He's also the coach that, without a doubt, brings to the table what we need, which is an offensive gameplan.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

This is a top guru
#Mafia #JuveOut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)