vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

This guy lovess italy. but idk if he wants to come here now, i feel like he has unifinshed business in england but he didnt win the ucl at bayern so anything is possible.
Is he married to an Italian or something? How the hell does he have such good Italian after living there for only 2 years, 18 years ago?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Even those who pretend to hate Pep and make fun of his style, love to have him as our coach deep down in their hearts.

This guy is genius and completely changed the football since 2009. Football became much more faster and exciting thanks to this guy.
The genius who doesn't know how to fix a defence and can't get past the QFs of a CL even after spending a billion dollars :rolleyes:
I'd still like him here though. Compared to the alternatives (with maybe the exclusion of Poch), he's miles better and the only person who wouldn't be a downgrade from Max.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
| Gazzetta:
Sarri is the preferred choice for President Agnelli, Paratici & Nedvěd, as Juve's next Coach. They contacted Sarri, who is flattered by Juve's interest. Now, we need to wait for the UEL final.

| Corsport:
Sarri knows he's favorite to be Juve's next Coach. FIFA's transfer ban on Chelsea is the key for the club's separation with Maurizio Sarri.

️ | La Stampa's Gianluca Oddenino to RAI:
"Sarri's candidacy has gotten stronger over the last few hours. This pleases those at Juve who want a better brand of football."

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Juve have too much respect for Allegri to go announcing a new manager before he’s even gone so don’t expect any news until he’s gone and maybe not even that soon if it’s not sorted already

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Sacking Allegri to get Sarri gives me nausea
Yeah, it's gonna be a meltdown if we get sarri after firing max, at least for me

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, Agnelli would have never fired Allegri, so that's the main reason I think we're getting either pep or poch, or some other pure world class coach

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let’s reset for a moment

Max and the club mutually parted ways because his style and apparent loss of control of the locker room. Despite being a results based business.

Now the thinking is that some spare Italian (Gasperini, Inzaghi, Sarri) will be needed incremental change.

And to top it all off the club will sign Pogba and SMS for the next Italian.

I’m clearly missing something. Can someone help ELI5 this to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
fucking Sarri
Disgusting Coach, fair enough if we got a disgusting coach that has actually won something,
but getting one that hasn't won a single trophy in his career
Defenders will say he might still win one this season and has done amazing while the complete Chelsea board wants him out....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Let’s reset for a moment

Max and the club mutually parted ways because his style and apparent loss of control of the locker room. Despite being a results based business.

Now the thinking is that some spare Italian (Gasperini, Inzaghi, Sarri) will be needed incremental change.

And to top it all off the club will sign Pogba and SMS for the next Italian.

I’m clearly missing something. Can someone help ELI5 this to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I guess the logical question to ask is does it make sense to let go of Allegri for an Inzaghi? I don't think so. Not at this point.

Sarri? Maybe, a more enjoyable football even with some questions in terms of character and results. Bit of a fuck you to Allegri though, no? The coach he beat time and time again, the coach that had a million excuses to why they lost. Refs, hotels, schedules etc.

Now i think Sarri is a very good coach but it doesnt make sense to me. If he came I could make sense of it but something about it doesn't seem right or logical. I do think he'd do well under the right circumstances however.

The way Nedved has spoken just makes me think there is someone bigger in mind or even already done.

The media has been unaware of most things since Ronaldo, it's as if we've blocked them off. People like Momblano and sport Italia got some info from someone about Ronaldo last year but not the big media outlets.

It seems as if we've clamped down even more this and those gurus, who could very well be wrong, have given some info that has so far all been correct. Whereas the media link us with a new coach every day and say that they are very close.

I think something is going on, I could be wrong. They could be wrong. Who knows, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)