New Juve coach: Part Deux (46 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wish I could go back and quote all the pussy ass bitches here that are rooting for Guardiola and pull up their old posts where they act like he’s a bad coach.
Ofcourse we are for him when the alternative is freaking Sarri. But id still prefer Conte over Pep. Doesent mean much when Agnelli, Nedved and Fab are all in on Pep though

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Says the guy who has rated a veritable army of scrubs and made some outrageous anti-Allegri posts when we first hired him.

Everyone is hypocrite and wrong all the time when it comes to fandom. It’s one of the joys of being a fan.
@Badass Dybala persists with his anti Inzaghi comments but when he gets called out he says nothing to defend his stance. Instead, he shows up few hours later repeating his stance. But hes always the 1st to call out others lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
First thing that needs to change is that damn jeep sponsorship

They need to pay for more for the exposure they are getting We will see
Yeah. It's a ridiculously low amount for a team with 8 straight domestic titles, 4 straight domestic doubles before this year, and played in two of the last 5 CL finals. That needs to change asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri was a superior manager to Inzaghi even back then and even more so now, can't even compare the 2
And yet you still had a crazy meltdown when he was appointed...

So let's just say, we're all wrong sometimes.

If we end up hiring Sarri, I'll cheer for him to do amazing, become a Juventus legend on the bench, and prove me wrong, even though I can't stand that bum. Same deal with Inzaghi, aside from having not much of an opinion on him as a coach.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

This guy lovess italy. but idk if he wants to come here now, i feel like he has unifinshed business in england but he didnt win the ucl at bayern so anything is possible.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it does seem hard to imagine he would leave City. Its his pet project, a team with the billions to buy the exact players he wants and create the team he wants. Haven't they even given him a lot input over the developement of youth players?

If these assertions are true then he rules City like he is playing real life FM. Like a GM/ coach. Its a level of control, an opportunity to truly make a team in his image that few coaches would ever have and is such a departure from what we've allowed any coach to do.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
it does seem hard to imagine he would leave City. Its his pet project, a team with the billions to buy the exact players he wants and create the team he wants. Haven't they even given him a lot input over the developement of youth players?

If these assertions are true then he rules City like he is playing real life FM. Like a GM/ coach. Its a level of control, an opportunity to truly make a team in his image that few coaches would ever have and is such a departure from what we've allowed any coach to do.
Txiki is in charge of transfers at city

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pep has always had a soft spot for Juve. Italy is also the only major league he hasn’t conquered yet. Similar to Ronaldo before this year. Money isn’t going to be an issue, he’ll be the highest paid.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Not a Pep fan,
but fuck looking at the alternatives ill drive him to the training ground from the airport in my Fiat 500, he will obviously do well here, but some people who think this means an automatic CL will be disappointing, it wont be easy

Jan 22, 2016
Even those who pretend to hate Pep and make fun of his style, love to have him as our coach deep down in their hearts.

This guy is genius and completely changed the football since 2009. Football became much more faster and exciting thanks to this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)